AH! there you are my leetle chickens

Jon Grant

Still Fresh
blimey! slashdotted AND subjected to a pre-order feeding frenzy at the same time, I bet Craigix is still spraying pine airfreshener around the office to get rid of the smell of burning servers, awesome, I`m gonna have to wait `till March for my Pandora, no matter, it all comes to those who watch and wait.

now to chew my nails while waiting for the first "IT`S HERE" post from from a lucky early adoptor, sadly I`m thwarted by the Baronial bus needing an engine rebuild, so no spare pennies at the mo, all going on fuel for this incredibly thirsty loan car, spent more on fuel this week than I normaly spend in two/three weeks, can`t see why Fords are so popular (unless you have shares in Exxon or something)

well done Craigix, I bet you wish you had more units on order, and to that lucky first adoptor, could we PLEASE have some unboxing photos, just to ease our (thats us underfunded laggards and prevaricators) pain, ta!

Hobbyman

p&|a :oops: <<< waiting and dreaming

I know I'll take pictures, which I will later use for... purposes.

I can't wait!

Haha... I don't have the money to get the 1st batch so I will have a 3 month late Christmas... :(
I will be watching with envy. --> p&|a

adamorjames said:
Haha... I don't have the money to get the 1st batch so I will have a 3 month late Christmas... :(
I will be watching with envy. --> p&|a
Same here :(
I would like to buy it at christmas, but it will be too late yet -_-

Back