Blimey! 2000 Posts!

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Cor lummy.

Just gone and hit 2000 posts!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry!

I'd hate to add up the total hours I've spent posting here! It'd probably scare me.

Ah well.... here's to another 2000 (and more!)

Cheers all :p

P.S. To celebrate I'm gonna change my sig (wow - I really know how to push the boat out eh? :p)

Kind of sad maybe :p but I read your posts all the time and their not spam like some other people here cough cough. Keep up the posting!!!!

yeah, this is my first forum, i was scared when i reached 100...and now i'm up to 500 or 600...wow...

divadsci posted on Apr 11 2004 at 11:22 PM said:
when i was on the rum and monkey boards i got a bit scared when i reached 2000 as well.
What the hell are the rum and monkey boards? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Apr 11 2004 at 11:03 PM said:
Cor lummy.

Just gone and hit 2000 posts!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry!

I'd hate to add up the total hours I've spent posting here! It'd probably scare me.

Ah well.... here's to another 2000 (and more!)

Cheers all :p

P.S. To celebrate I'm gonna change my sig (wow - I really know how to push the boat out eh? :p)
Bloody hell! and I thought I was on here a lot! congrats though, the vast majority of your posts have been worth reading, and that's aying something for that many posts! So happy 2000th post day axeman.

Congrats, Axeman.

You shouldn't be worried about spending too much time here, though. I know a board where some newbies are reaching the 1,000 post mark within their first month. :ph34r:

Its not as bad as me, I joined not too long ago and already have 505 posts...none of them (to the best of my knowledge) are spam. Hell I usually edit my posts 5 or 6 times after I post them so I dont have multiple wasted posts, yeah thats me, always the conservative one!

I have 12.9 posts per day where as you Axeman have 5.4 posts per day

Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 12 2004 at 03:26 AM said:
Its not as bad as me, I joined not too long ago and already have 505 posts...none of them (to the best of my knowledge) are spam. Hell I usually edit my posts 5 or 6 times after I post them so I dont have multiple wasted posts, yeah thats me, always the conservative one!

It ain't a contest!

I was up there with 10-12 posts a day for a bit, until Iremembered this thing called real life still existed :p Anyway - had 50 posts today!!!

Axeman posted on Apr 12 2004 at 09:03 AM said:
Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 12 2004 at 03:26 AM said:

It ain't a contest!

I was up there with 10-12 posts a day for a bit, until Iremembered this thing called real life still existed :p Anyway - had 50 posts today!!!
Wasnt saying it is, was saying I was even worse, 12.9 posts a day, I need to do more than read the forums lol.

i bet you aint actually seen anything Organic for a good long time, its either staring at the gp32, the monitor or the microwave........ and lets face it super noodles are NOT organic :)

great to see some as commited as yourself dude,

Back