Best games to play ON the Pandora

that's strange, but I find myself playing most "lotus II turbo esprit" in UAE and freedroid.pnd from PNDstore

I still didn't have time to run adom, but eventually I will.

in fact my most used "game" is called ssh. I use it 80% of time in the bus. It lets my play with my servers, cluster and other funny stuff :) edit: It's even better than playing uplink :)

Personally, I drool over the idea of doing systems work from my Pandora.

Dark forces - works like a charm, and it's bloody good fun.

Could you tell me what region/settings you are using for this? my PAL bin/cue rip just crashes to the desktop after the intro.

Sure man, first of all it won't work with the default bios that comes with pcs, you'll need to get hold of some others (if you haven't already). I can't remember off the top of my head which one worked the best but I'll have a look when I get home and let you know.

Curiously it still usually starts with garbled graphics, unless you run another game first, then go back to the menu and load DF

Hi guys.

My favourite ever game was ported to the gp2x a while ago -- the Julian Gollup classic zxspectrum game Chaos!!!!!

Please anybody with epic skillz can we have a panny version please please pretty please.????

The whole family love this game and we play it on gp2x on tv-out. A panny vesion would be epic.

Cheers

I really like E

Hi guys.

My favourite ever game was ported to the gp2x a while ago -- the Julian Gollup classic zxspectrum game Chaos!!!!!

Please anybody with epic skillz can we have a panny version please please pretty please.????

The whole family love this game and we play it on gp2x on tv-out. A panny vesion would be epic.

Cheers

I haven't played Choas but I loved Laser Squad

A classic

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. No one ever mentioned Super Geometry Dust? I'm pretty sure it was out a year ago, wasn't it? Or maybe it just wasn't as good? Anyway... that needs to be mentioned. Best use of the dual analog controls that I know of.

Mario Kart 64 runs at full speed, no stuttering that I can see. Same goes for Super Mario 64.

Everything that runs on Mupen 64. What else ;) .

(Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie and F-Zero and Mario Kart can't think of more)

Huh. No one ever mentioned Super Geometry Dust? I'm pretty sure it was out a year ago, wasn't it?

Me, me! Me mention! I love Super Geometry Dust (although I'm a lousy gamer)! Apart from VLC, it's the only other Pandora program that never gets de-installed from my SD card :)

Honestly, my pandora has the ptod, i just havnt really had the money to send it in just yet, and havnt played it in a while,

a week ago, i picked it up and 1 particular native pandora game got me addicted,

KETM

Kill everything that moves is a wicked game to just play anywhere anytime! awesomeness

KETM would be so much better if you didn't have to hold the button down to shoot, since there's never a reason not to shoot and that tires your thumb.

Actually, I've been thinking of making that modification for some time, but I can't find KETM's source code...

PCSXreARMed.

That is all.

Any games specifically for it?
biggrin.gif
PCSXreARMed.

That is all.

Any games specifically for it?
biggrin.gif
re3

For something that is a game and not an emulator you have to at least try Wind and Water. I picked it up back when it was a payed for game and loved it. For free it is an absolute steal!

I don't think anyone has mentioned the superb Super Geometry Dust.

PokerTH and freecell are my other timewasters of choice.

Just go to the repo and fill your boots.

Yeah Super Geometry Dust is amazingly addictive to play.

Doom and Doom II. None of the Android/iPhone/gp2x ports of the game even come close to the Pandora's range or quality of Doom ports. I play the Alien Vendetta and Freedoom levels the most right now.

Also, there's a lot of Sega Megadrive/Genesis games I like:

Sonic/Sonic 2/Sonic & Knuckles/Sonic Spinball/3D Blast

Mortal Kombat 1 & 2

Ecco the Dolphin

Altered Beast

Golden Axe 1 & 2

lots more

Back