Atary Lynx Emu - Phandy V0.03

I DIDN'T get it to work; that's what I meant by "unintuitive installation/interface" ;)

Other people have though, so I'm going by what I heard from them...

BTW, I found the website with the PORB games, here.

I just use the version before this one, it works fine for me. One cool thing I noticed is that the seams between the tiles are gone in this version. That is a big plus.

@tuskenraider:

do you think, it will ever be possible to get full speed with sound?
i mean, the increase of performance from version 0.2 to 0.3 was impressive. how did you do that?
and that's no begging for a release or something, i'm just curious, if you think it's possible or if you are evn working on it :ph34r:

another funny thing is that the speed in version 0.3b seems to be slower. i recognized this in california games. it was even slow in the first version, but now it's even slower. but i thought this second version just had gui fixes and save states?

Hi there', I didn't test the last version well :-( , but I release today a new version :) , ZIP-File parsing speed and other things are improved

that's so cool tr2k (i am lazy i know!) so happy that you are actively working on this-- the GP32 scene is picking up again!!

thanks so much for your hard work!

oh yeah!

i really played with this emu many hours since last week. i really forgot, how great the lynx was.
with savestate support i can try to complete xenophobe.

great and thanks again, tuskenraider :)

Just tried this new version. It ROCKS!! it is getting real close now! Even with sound it it at a very playable speed. The background gamma still could be darker, and there is a bit of screen flicker, but this is a much improved version, I can get my roms to show up fine now. Thanks much :)

yea, it's getting better and better :)

but with the 0.3c version, i can't save in xenophobe and rygar. i haven't tried more...
and i mean real save, not quicksave :(

Wow! hellofan improvement tuskenraider2k! I can't believe I'm playing chips challenge w/ sound (albeit a bit crackly) at 166! I really hope you contiunue with this project

Thanks!

This is one emu I would donate for if it gets fullspeed w/sound at FS 0,1, or 2. It is not to far from that either (sound a bit slow yet). Keep up the great work! :)

Back