Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Hey!!! We are still some guys from gp32spain waiting patiently for our Pandora (but we are not the most of them)

I knew this project because I read 2 years ago about it in gp32spain. Really, nowadays I am not writing in gp32spain a lot because there, if you write about the Pandora you are going to get a lot of answers from people trolling about this project.

But I hope, the things will change when the Pandoras arrive to the customers.

Drak said:
My order number was 150-200 from gbax. Got the email today at 5:18am PST that it was shipped.
Which email? The one from google? Or the one from Openpandora?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's weird that I only got the Google one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mjlink said:
Drak said:
My order number was 150-200 from gbax. Got the email today at 5:18am PST that it was shipped.
Curious if you mind posting it as I'm <50 and I have heard nothing.

Peace & cannabis,

Link

Code:
Your order from OpenPandora Ltd has shipped (£255.53)

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit card has successfully been charged for this order. 

Order date: Jan 7, 2009 05:28 GMT-08:00 
 Google order number: 254823256842619	
 Shipping Status 	 Qty 	Item	  Price	 
  Shipped	 1	Payment request from Open Pandora Ltd  -  GXX673488290	£255.53

Hope this provides an answer for both of you. The date listed for my order is the re-order date I believe. I had to repay after gbax refunded me when they had that paypal problem.

Edited picture out. Text should be good enough. :)

Drak said:
SNIP

Hope this provides an answer for both of you. The date listed for my order is the re-order date I believe. I had to repay after gbax refunded me when they had that paypal problem.
Thank you brother!

I ordered through Bank/Wire Transfer so I'm wondering if that's why I have had no word.

Anyone else in this boat, knowing you're under the first 50 and have had no contact as of yet?

Peace & edible ganja!

Link

Hope you get yours soon God Ginrai. The more people with a Pandora the better :)

I very excited just thinking of future developments like SNES,Genesis,MAME,PSX etc :)

joshwaan2k said:
Hope you get yours soon God Ginrai. The more people with a Pandora the better :)

I very excited just thinking of future developments like SNES,Genesis,MAME,PSX etc :)

Thanks. I am also looking forward to those. I am also looking forward to the online capabilities that the system will have. ^_^ (Browsing the internet and eventually online content for games, like multiplayer)

-God Ginrai

Online Chess!

I'd like something like the old battle chess (maybe a 3D battle chess).
Online chess is great.

kingoddball said:
Online Chess!

Online chess is great.

So is online Go. ;)

-God Ginrai

Seems different. I'm looking into it now (online-go.com now on a wiki site)
I used to enjoy Mancala. Simple and fun.

So with 100 shipping today, do we have any new emails received regarding this?

Seems like Google Checkout people are getting their shipping emails, what about bank/wire transfer?

Is tracking info coming from OP or from UPS or Royal Mail?

Waiting for that happy email myself...

Peace & cannabis,

Link

Mjlink said:
snip
Anyone else in this boat, knowing you're under the first 50 and have had no contact as of yet?

Peace & edible ganja!

Link
Similar boat, I've never had my order number confirmed, but I ordered early at 14:10:55 UTC and there have been a lot of confirmed emails sent out for around that time. So I'm really hoping today is the day... surely it's gotta be...

Still waiting here as well. I pre-ordered the first day and then re-ordered with a bank transfer right after the re-orders opened back up. I have UPS shipping so hopefully I'll hear about a shipment soon. Perhaps they're shipping in batches to certain areas ie: 50 to this place on the planet, 50 to this place, and so on. Still waiting and crossing my fingers next time I open my inbox I'll have joy.

God Ginrai said:
kingoddball said:
Online Chess!

Online chess is great.

So is online Go. ;)

-God Ginrai

I tried online go. After watching the entre series of 'Hikaru No Go' i thought i'd be great.
I got my ass kicked so hard i never went back.

Just got the shipping mail here at 10:59 GMT. No UPS tracking number as yet. I got my original order confirmation at 14:06 GMT on 30 Sept and was quoted a queue position of 10-110.

Got my confirmations that my Pandora is en route.
I ordered within the first 15 minutes of GBAX selling live on day 1 back in 2008. Paid via bank transfer 2nd go round.
Sent at 4:23 am today, irony :)
No UPS info yet.
Initially quoted a que position of >50 in December 2008, last address change I was < 50 as of March 10th. this year

I'm STOKED

PEACE and Chronic,

Link
:pandora2ut4:

Some members should get there UPS tracking sometime today, but those of us who are in the next run going out, probably won't here anything until later today. I'm hoping to get my email later today or tommorow(fingers crossed)!

Chris

Back