Anyone Received Their Email Confirmation Yet?

Ubersnug

Still Fresh
Website
www.assassinsx.com
I'm just wondering if anyone received their email confirmation to tell them that their GP2X has been despatched?

A few of us got emails telling us thet they were going to be despatched on either Friday or Monday (today) so I'm just curious who has a confirmation email or not?

I didn't get an email on Friday so I am eagerly anticipating one today at some point.

play-asia is now advertising that they have stock.

i have one question tho.. does the MK2 require a screen-protector or does it now come standard?

Done a runner? That's a harsh conclusion to jump to :/ According to ED who I was talking to on IRC earlier the gp2x.co.uk/gbax.com webserver is less than stable and has been giving craig real problems - if I understood right ED may be giving craig some space on his server to host the site there instead.

This is word of mouth so I cant promise my details are accurate - but I would certainly slow down before accusing one of the most dedicated and involved people in the gp2x scene of doing a runner :/

I had the same email saying it would be dispatched Friday or Monday and that an email would be sent on dispatch.....no dispatch email yet....

/me clicks 'Get Email' constantly

Sephnroth posted on May 22 2006 at 02:18 PM said:
Done a runner? That's a harsh conclusion to jump to .......but I would certainly slow down before accusing one of the most dedicated and involved people in the gp2x scene of doing a runner :/

I reckon it was a dry attempt at humour on his part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry. It could be that they've been dispatched already, and the emails will be sent together later rather than after each stamp has been put on..

hi all

gp2x.co.uk website down here too so i pinged it and got a IP of 80.84.64.24 right?
well according to ripe.whois.net database that IP (website) seems to be hosted by uklinux.net who are
suffering a 'major power outage' at the mo. (see http://status.uklinux.net) all websites down etc.

could be wrong on this tho.....

Yep, still waiting for email conformation here too. Ordered the Gp2x last tuesday and had the same email as the rest of you on thursday. Hope is does come tomorrow. Should make the train ride into work in the morning much for pleasurable :D

I just received a confirmation from UPS that they had received billing information about the shipment of my gp2x. They are expecting to deliver to me tomorrow, but it didn't specify whether they had actually picked up the package yet or not.

rayman posted on May 22 2006 at 02:48 PM said:
I just received a confirmation from UPS that they had received billing information about the shipment of my gp2x. They are expecting to deliver to me tomorrow, but it didn't specify whether they had actually picked up the package yet or not.

did you order from www.gp2x.co.uk?

Ubersnug posted on May 22 2006 at 03:50 PM said:
did you order from www.gp2x.co.uk?
Of course. My comment would have been rather useless otherwise ;)

I ordered from gp2x.co.uk and am still waiting on an email also >.<

It's very annoying, since they said they were being shipped on the 14th of May. I hope they haven't been stopped by customs on the way from Korea, it could be weeks yet.

Back