Hopes up then shattered in the space of one e-mail!

NekoAlvien

Still Fresh
Woke up today and checked my e-mails and imagine my GIDDYNESS when I noticed an e-mail with this subject "Premium Pandora order (numbers)" around the time I know it should have been dispatching... and then imagine my despair after I read this:

Please accept my apologies for the late confirmation of your order. We usually despatch within 7 working days of receipt but there may be a small delay due to us being in the process of switching testing stations. You will receive a confirmation of shipping email on the day your order is despatched and your tracking number direct from UPS.

Why must you taunt me OpenPandora Team?! D:

Last edited by a moderator:
CC did get Eds new rigs last wednesday but for some reason they still have not set them up, thus delay, because we don't want them sending anymore boards without testing the wifi.

Yeah I understand that these things happen :)

Still hurts to be that happy and then that sullen in the space of reading one e-mail :p

Why must you taunt me OpenPandora Team?! D:

Contrary to popular belief, the Pandora is actually powered by the tears of those still waiting for it. Once everyone has their Pandora, they will all simultaneously cease to function.

Thank you for allowing my Pandora to work for a bit longer. ;)

Additionally, I already sent CC an eMail this morning about how the testing is going on and if they found anything out yet.

As soon as I get something back from them, I'll inform you.

Additionally, I already sent CC an eMail this morning about how the testing is going on and if they found anything out yet.

Please do ED, as I too have received an email from Jaqui about my premium being delayed due to the new test rig setup time at CC. I understand the reasons, obv. :)

Sometimes, sometimes I feel like I'm the only pre-order customer still waiting... please tell me I'm not alone!
You aren't alone. I've got a second Pandora on pre-order, waiting, waiting.

This poor girl I've got right now, been through so much abuse but she keeps on going. Once my new one arrives I'll be more comfortable opening her up to give her the proper fixing and upgrades she deserves.

Please do ED, as I too have received an email from Jaqui about my premium being delayed due to the new test rig setup time at CC. I understand the reasons, obv. :)

Ed is emailing them every day, so let's see what happens.

They'll put someone in charge of looking after this task who will at first send lots of information on a regular basis before eventually dissapearing quietly into the background. Sound familiar?

Hopes up then shattered in the space of one e-mail!

I would recommend that you never read my work emails, those are tragic.

They'll put someone in charge of looking after this task who will at first send lots of information on a regular basis before eventually dissapearing quietly into the background. Sound familiar?

He's still there, I got two replies today, mainly about our new testing routines and what we can improve.

The good news though:

They started to use the new rigs to take a look at the WiFi issue, so they can fix those boards as fast as possible.

Hopefully it's an easy one to find!

(my guess is that the WiFi module needs a reflow, but we'll see) :)

Hey, at least you're getting yours soon. I've grown incredibly pessimistic (moreso) about it ever turning up. I don't even know why I keep these forums favoritted. Ignore me, I'm like the robot in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today.

Today. Don't talk about Today. Try talking about two months ago and two months ahead. I dunno why you favourite things that are so masochistic. Maybe you enjoy it. Its like nothing ever changes around here and all we get to do is mundane tasks of dealing with thoughts and other people thoughts whilst waiting for something. I hear the crinkley bits around Norway are quite nice this time of year though. If your going to swim you'll need a towel though for that at the least around here.

I appreciate all the up-to-date info you guys are supplying us with, its always nice to not be kept in the dark :)

I just really hope It arrives by the end of this week as I'm leaving the country soon and it would be difficult to send it onto me.... I ordered it thinking I would have plenty of time for it to arrive but of course these things happen...guess I'll just have to hope for the best! :)

Back