Shipping Problems

jsb

Still Fresh
So I got my shipping email about two and a half weeks ago.

I waited for it to come, finally got my tracking number (which showed nothing for about a week), and then suddenly, it said

Arrival at Unit, February 07, 2011, 6:13 am, CITY, STATE, ZIP. (It's at the post office, ready to be delivered)

Which was my old City and zip code, I'd emailed Jacquelyn my new one ten days before it shipped, and she'd confirmed that she'd updated my shipping to the new address.

No worries, my parents live there, they'll just ship it to me a state over.

Later that day, the status changed.

Now it said:

Undeliverable as Addressed, February 07, 2011, 10:22 am, CITY, STATE, ZIP

Freaking out, I called the Postal service and the local post office, to try to figure out what's happening.

Here's what's happening: It's being sent back to the OP team because of a problem with the address.

I've emailed OP sales twice, last night, and again this morning, and no one has responded to me at all.

How can I actually get in touch with someone who can fix this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquelyne is terrible busy (she handles the eMails for Craigs shop), even I have to wait a few days currently to get a reply from her (and I'm usually higher priority ;) )

I'm pretty sure she will reply, but as the unit is already on the way back, she can't do anything until the unit is back at her place.

I was hoping for something better than that, which is why I was hoping for some other contact information.

Ideally, something that would be non-asynchronous, like IM or Skype, so that I can actually TALK with someone in real time, and we can get this fixed.

I've already waited almost three weeks from the SHIPPING email till it got returned. Having gotten the shipping email in January, it would be truly cruel to make me wait for march to actually get it in my hands.

Would telephone be a viable method? From here;

You can get us on

0191 243 2253: 10am - 4pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday.
If I'm not mistaken, this should be the correct number.

You can get us on

Nice thought - I hadn't thought about GBAX.com

But I don't have any sort of international calling card.

I was just really hoping to come up with a way that wouldn't take two days between each part of the conversation... It'll take a week just to figure out what we're going to do to fix this.

You can get us on

Nice thought - I hadn't thought about GBAX.com

But I don't have any sort of international calling card.

I was just really hoping to come up with a way that wouldn't take two days between each part of the conversation... It'll take a week just to figure out what we're going to do to fix this.

Why don't you try Skype? They usually have low rates for dialing international numbers.

Well, there's no way stopping a package that is on the way back already.

I'm using three different shipping services, and they all tell me that the only way fixing things is while it's on the way to the customer. As soon as it goes back, it goes back.

So until it's back in UK, there's no hurry here. You sent your mail, if it arrived safely, Jacquelyne will probably have replied to it before the package arrives at here place.

Well, there's no way stopping a package that is on the way back already.

I'm using three different shipping services, and they all tell me that the only way fixing things is while it's on the way to the customer. As soon as it goes back, it goes back.

So until it's back in UK, there's no hurry here. You sent your mail, if it arrived safely, Jacquelyne will probably have replied to it before the package arrives at here place.

Let me clarify.

I was (obviously, to be getting one at this point) a first day order. I dealt with the paypal fiasco AND the Bank Issue, and stayed faithful. I waited through the trials and tribulations and volcanoes and cases and nubs for quite literally years to get my hands on this.

Everything that I can find as far as the USPS shipping case goes basically implies that an undeliverable package is the fault of the addresser, i.e. gbax. I would really like them to QUICKLY deal with this in some fashion (for example, send me another one with someone that won't take 3 weeks to get it here) because as far as I can tell it is quite literally their preventable mistake that is adding weeks? months? to my already drawn out wait.

I didn't want to put that here because it sounds like I'm whining. And maybe I am. But I would really like some effort made to make this right, and if I was supposed to have it at the beginning of this week, waiting until the middle of next week to talk with me about it will make it very difficult to "fix" it.

Basically, what I'm saying is that there may well be "no hurry here".

And that's a problem for me. Please hurry for me. I would really appreciate it, and it would make me feel like someone actually cared about me as a customer.

We have all been waiting for more than two years now. We would all like to be specially treated. We would all like to be hurried for.

Relax. And use that phone number. Most places in the world have some sort of connection to the phone network.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back