Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

stustaff said:
VRAndy said:
I ordered on the first day, my confirmation email was dated "Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:07:47 +0100"

hmmm not long i hope here is mine "September 30, 2008 04:03:18 PM UTC"

I ordered first day as well, haven't heard anything yet.

Got my confirmation email Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:40 AM (that's pacific standard time US)

Last edited by a moderator:
cbox said:
stustaff said:
VRAndy said:
I ordered on the first day, my confirmation email was dated "Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:07:47 +0100"

hmmm not long i hope here is mine "September 30, 2008 04:03:18 PM UTC"

I ordered first day as well, haven't heard anything yet.

Got my confirmation email Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:40 AM (that's pacific standard time US)
Well cbox, I ordered on september 30, 2008 and I got my confirmation at 7:23am pacific standard time. I was told in december that I was 250-350. I'm hoping I moved up some places since then, but who knows.

So I should be right in front of you in line, so keep an eye out here on the boards, as I will be shouting from the mountain tops once my email shows up.

Chris

jaycee900 said:
I've only seen around 4-5 people say they have got their tracking number today, fair enough not everyone comes on the forums but probably over 75% do
Probably not ;-) Even if there were 600-800 people posting here regularly, that'd still only be about 20%. Personally, I deliberately stopped coming here over a year ago after the n[sup]th[/sup] delay and in order to get away from the constant whining and other such nonsense. Now that shipping has finally started, this place is starting to resemble its former self again. I think we can expect a lot more new (or returning) users to show up during the coming weeks.

joshwaan2k said:
Glad to hear some people getting the tracking numbers, I still have not got one :( anyways good times :)

I haven't received tracking either, but I'm assuming it's probably due to the fact that I didn't get the upgraded 'UPS' shipping option.

Still waiting on mine, I'm expecting based on the RM website it'll be 5 days to the US

My original order says "UPS" and I also have not gotten a tracking number, (even though I've gotten confirmation letters from both Google and OP.)

Wasn't there an "EXPRESS UPS" option? Maybe only those folk get tracking numbers? Or maybe some of the numbers are getting lost. There's probably a certain amount of chaos at OP.

(Chaotic good, though. Not evil.)

VRAndy said:
My original order says "UPS" and I also have not gotten a tracking number, (even though I've gotten confirmation letters from both Google and OP.)

Wasn't there an "EXPRESS UPS" option? Maybe only those folk get tracking numbers? Or maybe some of the numbers are getting lost. There's probably a certain amount of chaos at OP.

(Chaotic good, though. Not evil.)

I was told by OP that UPS was supposed to send the tracking info. I would not be surprised at all if UPS was dropping the ball on that.

PokeParadox said:
sparkymark said:
Just got my shipping email. I was 200-300 estimated. Woop woop
ugh... ok now I'm getting a bit unsettled... Where's my damn "order shipping" email? :(
Did you have an estimated queue spot, PokeParadox?

PokeParadox said:
sparkymark said:
Just got my shipping email. I was 200-300 estimated. Woop woop
ugh... ok now I'm getting a bit unsettled... Where's my damn "order shipping" email? :(
Don't worry yet, I estimate that they should be right around the 200+ unit shipping mark. Those customers in that area should hear something today. I'm in the 250-350 range, and that was from back in december, so I may have moved slightly, but I realisticly didn't think I would hear anything until wednesday, so I'm not worried yet.

Tommorow, the units shipped should be around 300+, so within the next few days, we should see the most confirmations from people. The 250-500 range had the most votes in that one thread, so the next few days should have the most customer feedback from the forums. Also, ED has arrived and there should be extra help today, so hopefully they get over the 100+ assembly mark. Just sit tight. If I don't hear anything by thursday, I'll shoot them an email. I don't want to hassle the girls yet, as it is still to early, unless you are in the under 200 count, and even then, it would still be considered fairly close!

Chris

Are you sure about your estimate, jumpman? :p

EDIT: @Poke - You're in a similar spot to me, then (~167 is what I was told when I asked in November 2009).

Prometheus said:
Are you sure about your estimate, jumpman? :p
NO, actually I'm not.

You should receive your email today if your 167, it's only mid afternoon there, so good luck! ;)

Chris

Ha, I hope so. I'm happy to see everyone else getting theirs, but I'm finally very excited about getting mine!

MDave said:
Pics of Prometheus holding a Pandora, if not for our sake then at least Exophases, so we can see what he looks like :D

You mean She? It says Prometheus is female, so unless she's a G.I.R.L., then I believe that "he" is out of place.

-God Ginrai

I'm pretty sure that he's referring to Exo's statement that unless a picture of me was seen, he wouldn't show a picture of himself. ;)

Back