Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Every time my gmail chimes that I've got a new message, I get all excited when I'm clicking the tab to check it. But it's never the loving shipment confirmation email. Just my Google alert letting me know that the Internet at large knows the Pandora is reaching the masses. God, the disappointment. It's like 2 years worth of the Pandora ride, compressed into a few days.

I know a lot of people are probably a little jealous along with the excitement. And as I think I chose the budget shipping (somehow I can't locate my order confirmation email) I may have a slight delay in receiving mine... but it is going to be fun watching pictures and videos and reviews pop up everywhere. This is awesome.

Tracking Number: 1Z649*************
Shipped To: GLOS, GB
Shipped/Billed On: 24/05/2010
Type: Package Service:
STANDARD Weight: 1.50 Kg

:D

tyke said:

Do you have a camera ready to make the first unboxing video?!

Last edited by a moderator:
r00tw00t said:
tyke said:

Do you have a camera ready to make the first unboxing video?!

I suspect there may be a few unboxing videos online tomorrow :) But yes I do have one ready!

Still no confirmation here... maybe later today... maybe tomorrow. Hopefully soon... I am an early pre-orderer :/
I'm keep checking my mail and then getting annoyed that it's not "Pandora dispatched!"

kingoddball said:
Seems different. I'm looking into it now (online-go.com now on a wiki site)
I used to enjoy Mancala. Simple and fun.

Sensei's Library: http://senseis.xmp.net

It's a great resource for learning the game.

WombleGoneBad said:
God Ginrai said:
kingoddball said:
Online Chess!

I'd like something like the old battle chess (maybe a 3D battle chess).
Online chess is great.

So is online Go. ;)

-God Ginrai

I tried online go. After watching the entre series of 'Hikaru No Go' i thought i'd be great.
I got my ass kicked so hard i never went back.

I was fortunate enough to find a server where I was the best there. (Until some Japanese guy who was tired of losing on the JP server jumped over to the EN server and wiped the floor with me. <_<)

It's still a fun game. And normally the people who can beat you will also go back and explain to you what you did wrong.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
I was fortunate enough to find a server where I was the best there. (Until some Japanese guy who was tired of losing on the JP server jumped over to the EN server and wiped the floor with me. <_< )

It's still a fun game. And normally the people who can beat you will also go back and explain to you what you did wrong.

-God Ginrai
I found playing against GnuGo with an undo button helped me at least figure out what were really stupid moves.

Got the confirmation e-mail this morning, I'm still waiting for the tracking number. I am glad to hear that some people have been e-mailed the tracking number though. =)

Aninhumer said:
God Ginrai said:
I was fortunate enough to find a server where I was the best there. (Until some Japanese guy who was tired of losing on the JP server jumped over to the EN server and wiped the floor with me. <_< )

-God Ginrai
I found playing against GnuGo with an undo button helped me at least figure out what were really stupid moves.

Yes, GnuGo is a nice program.

emil10001 said:
Got the confirmation e-mail this morning, I'm still waiting for the tracking number. I am glad to hear that some people have been e-mailed the tracking number though. =)

That's good to hear. ;) Congrats.

-God Ginrai

socket said:
And as I think I chose the budget shipping (somehow I can't locate my order confirmation email) I may have a slight delay in receiving mine...
I have a horrible fear that I might have done the same thing.

VRAndy said:
socket said:
And as I think I chose the budget shipping (somehow I can't locate my order confirmation email) I may have a slight delay in receiving mine...
I have a horrible fear that I might have done the same thing.

I as well... T_T

-God Ginrai

D: - Which was the fast one? 'Air'? Hope so. Also hope I'm in the first 1000, September 30th 17:40 UTC :eek:

Does anyone know how many got shipped today? I've only seen around 4-5 people say they have got their tracking number today, fair enough not everyone comes on the forums but probably over 75% do, plus i thought 80-100 units were being shipped today....not many announcements on this front:(

I went for the cheap shipping, and will be very content once I have a confirmation email because then I won't have any real worries. As it is, stuck waiting on a new computer and it's been delayed, and my current one doesn't seem like it wants to last all that long (about 2 weeks).

Google-translating GP32Spain gives some funny results.
Now we have to open a series of threads graduates.

First user that comes with the Pandora user first goes to the bathroom with the pandora, pandora First broken; First pandora defective ...and so many

-Luisodin
I still looks ugly and uncomfortable to eat in the bathroom, but that does not mean that you are waiting impatiently reviews

-juanvvc

Back