And suddenly it works.

Do you follow Twitter?
Here's a little teaser.
Can you guess which one's the real Pyra? Don't try to focus on the logo or the number of shoulder buttons. Both have the same but only one is the Pyra.
IMG_20160311_162416.jpg IMG_20160311_162436.jpg IMG_20160311_162500.jpg IMG_20160311_162526.jpg

@EvilDragon Now with the side to side comparison with the Pandora, the Pyra is Bigger than i thought. Does it pass the fits-in-front-pocket test? Is that SD Card on the Pyra fully inserted? How did you try the Nubs without the Disks?

Last edited:
Now with the side to side comparison with the Pandora, the Pyra is Bigger than i thought. Does it pass the fits-in-front-pocket test? Is that SD Card on the Pyra fully inserted? How did you try the Nubs without the Disks EvilDragon?

SD should be inserted.
It did fit in my front pocket nicely (I'm pretty big and don't wear tight pants)
It's bigger but I didn't notice it while using.

Nubs can be used without Disks. We didn't use them because we only have them printed and they don't fit well. Maybe I misjudged it and ED will try them out as well.

Come on ED, show us some more hardware pr0n!

Be patient until everything's set up nicely (OS and stuff....)

ooh, very nice - size difference with the pandora is actually less than I expected, the screen is pleasingly big (compared to the available space) :)

I think the slightly larger size will make it nicer to hold and use and slightly less comfortable for the pockets.

Yes, yes... easier said than done, you bunch of teasers :) Though, I'm sure the wait will be rewarding.

SD should be inserted.
It did fit in my front pocket nicely (I'm pretty big and don't wear tight pants)
It's bigger but I didn't notice it while using.

Nubs can be used without Disks. We didn't use them because we only have them printed and they don't fit well. Maybe I misjudged it and ED will try them out as well.

Like Lukey said, the sd card doesn't look full inserted, so is it fully inserted? I'm eager to see the heat test.

back on the keyboard, I think.....

nah, nice pictures, looks like perfect on handle, quite taller then the pandora though.
I thought the screen would look small by not taking the full cover but it looks just perfect.

(comment removed because: Offensive to handhelds)

Last edited:
Hmmm, I don't like that. I knew it was slightly bigger but this is slightly more than what I imagined. I hope it'll still fit in my pocket. Won't stop me from getting one, it'll just change the way I carry it.

Can you guess which one's the real Pyra? Don't try to focus on the logo or the number of shoulder buttons. Both have the same but only one is the Pyra.
Extra shoulder buttons, plus that modified keyboard, on the Pandora...this is yours, isn't it? Thanks for putting the pics here.

Are the speakers in there yet? I hope we get more volume out of the Pyra. I used to connect my old headphones to the Pandora, those were a lot louder than the actual speakers.

Last edited:
Back