All the nubs are there! (2011 - 01 - 11)

It does look like it's suddenly going as fast as I wished for in April/May.

If this trend continues we will clear the 4000 very quickly.

Now you've done it. Throw some salt over your shoulder, touch wood, turn around three times and spit, and then pray to whatever God you believe in that nobody from the Department of Tempting Fate was listening...

I take it that Fatih made progress on getting the remaining cases you need? If so, sweet. If not (insert random rambling here), since I'm probably just beyond your current supply of cases in the queue. :)

Keep up the wonderful progress, and remember Croyd Crenson's motto.

I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm trying to remain calm but my brain is going 'come oooooon! Almoooost there'.

I don't know what I'll do when mine actually arrives. I'll probably become confused and wander the neighbourhood in the nude, asking people if they've seen my grandfather's tin hat

So did the boards arrive from Texas?

or are you just getting the units ready fro the boards to go in ?

We're building LCD half's today, 400 or so to go...
WOW, It's so awesome that you can finally report decent amounts being prepared & shipping on a regular basis. Hopefully batch 1 will be finished very soon, and everyone who supported the project for all this time can finally enjoy their own personal and functional units.

Good Times Indeed! :lol:

Chris

I must still laugh about what a friend said to me past week: "You still haven't got that Pandora thing? How long are you already waiting for that?! I would kick someones butt if I would not have my stuff within a week."

I just gave a smile and said: "A long time. But seriously, it's coming very soon!"

He said: "Dude, you are being scammed. You lost your money."

Of course he didn't believe me at all. But I'm going to surprise him this week and laugh so HARD, hahaha!! :lol:

So did the boards arrive from Texas?

or are you just getting the units ready fro the boards to go in ?

The boards are being shipped within this week. My guess is probably Friday.

With those, approx. 2000 units will be finished :D

We're building LCD half's today, 400 or so to go...

Aaack, so fast? I need to solder more... solder... solder... aaaaack...

Don't have that much time, busy week this week. But my father is coming to help :)

I must still laugh about what a friend said to me past week: "You still haven't got that Pandora thing? How long are you already waiting for that?! I would kick someones butt if I would not have my stuff within a week."

I just gave a smile and said: "A long time. But seriously, it's coming very soon!"

He said: "Dude, you are being scammed. You lost your money."

Of course he didn't believe me at all. But I'm going to surprise him this week and laugh so HARD, hahaha!! :lol:

My parents still think this is a scam even when I tell them it isn't one. Right now, my Pandora has been shipped, but it is stuck in customs in Canada. I'm hoping it will get out of there before the end of today or tomorrow (Which ends in about 8 hours from when I made this post). This wait is killing me more than ever because of where it is. I'll manage, but it won't be easy! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Aaack, so fast? I need to solder more... solder... solder... aaaaack...

Don't have that much time, busy week this week. But my father is coming to help :)
You should have had children at the start of the project. Not sure if a one and a half year old can solder but they may have been able to help with batch 2. :p

Pandora ~3750 finding patience a little harder as it gets closer to possible build of my unit... Really looking forward to it :)

Hmmm, I think I'm around No. 2000 in Craigs queue.

So another 660+ units before I get mine .... can .. hardly .. wait .. longer ...

You're pa is getting in on this too? Now I feel bad. :( Don't over work yourself, man.

That's what this whole "open" thing does for projects. We see our vendors face-to-face, we can't just be cold like we are with other businesses.

You should have had children at the start of the project. Not sure if a one and a half year old can solder but they may have been able to help with batch 2. :p

I actually did have a baby (well, not ME) in the same month that I preordered. He'll be 2 in May! Crazy.

Hmmm, I think I'm around No. 2000 in Craigs queue.

So another 660+ units before I get mine .... can .. hardly .. wait .. longer ...
Well, I'm about number 850 in Craig's queue.... and no sign of mine, so I think you will have to wait a bit longer..

I have to say the whole "multiple queues and no idea of where you really are, or how many units have shipped" really does need to be sorted out in future, chaps. Your accountant (you do -do- VAT returns, right?) must be having kittens.

Back