All the nubs are there! (2011 - 01 - 11)

For those of us with first-batch Pandoras, can we get the nubs replaced?
Presumably the nub factory was going to pay for the bad nubs, but we weren't told if that covered the ones already sent out.

On the other hand, if the existing nubs are working, there's no real need to replace them.

On the other other hand, they could fail far into the future because of manufacturing problems, and ED has already talked about getting a tool to easily replace the nubs themselves, so it might be fair of OPT to provide an extended warranty service on just the nubs of those that received theirs in 2010.

I personally wouldn't ask to replace the nubs unless there was a problem with them.

The first ones (about 40) of the new units should arrive tomorrow, the next ones have already been shipped today.

So expect some shipping emails within the next days :)
I'm kinda let down by these numbers and worried that the quantity of the next ones isn't mentioned. Please ED, somewhat more precise numbers.

It feels like your customers are getting the shaft. According to what is known about the division of units between you and Craig, you should be receiving 135~140 units. Can you clarify how many more are on their way now?

It feels like your customers are getting the shaft. According to what is known about the division of units between you and Craig, you should be receiving 135~140 units. Can you clarify how many more are on their way now?

The package has been packaged up last week on Thursday and shipped on Friday.

At that time, 350 had been assembled and about half of them finished testing and flashing.

The 200 had just arrived one or two days before and were just assembled.

So about 160 were completely finished, the rest was still in flashing and the newer batch in assembly, and 1/4th or 160 is 40 ;)

The package has been packaged up last week on Thursday and shipped on Friday.

At that time, 350 had been assembled and about half of them finished testing and flashing.

The 200 had just arrived one or two days before and were just assembled.

So about 160 were completely finished, the rest was still in flashing and the newer batch in assembly, and 1/4th or 160 is 40 ;)
I fully understand that part. I'm just worried about why you won't mention how many are(/will be) in transit right now(/this week). I just want to estimate my chances of receiving a Pandora in January.

Let's try it more explicitly. Can you or can you not confirm that an additional 100 (+/-5) units will arrive this week?

I fully understand that part. I'm just worried about why you won't mention how many are(/will be) in transit right now(/this week). I just want to estimate my chances of receiving a Pandora in January.

Easy: Craig puts each fourth unit aside. Each few days, Jacquelyne grabs the box where my units are in and ships it.

While building units, no one counts how many are built, they just keep building and building. Jacquelyne just ships the box o' Pandoras to me and also doesn't count them.

So I have no idea how many there are in transit and therefore I cannot tell you.

Hey guys - quit complaining.

Pandoras

are

shipping

again

!!!!

Whoot!

You can hardly blame people getting nervous when they hear "cases will be" anything.

Anyhow, not only have I sacrificed my GP32 to the Gods of Misfortune, but I've ordered a Dingoo to tide me over, so the Gods of Bad Timing should now see to it that Pandoras are all shipped almost immediately.

Easy: Craig puts each fourth unit aside. Each few days, Jacquelyne grabs the box where my units are in and ships it.

While building units, no one counts how many are built, they just keep building and building. Jacquelyne just ships the box o' Pandoras to me and also doesn't count them.

So I have no idea how many there are in transit and therefore I cannot tell you.

I'm sorry, I still find this astonishing! No wonder Craig was stressed about the tax man visiting. His accountant and/or business manager must be having kittens.

I've read this wonderfully insightful nugget of inside information on the pandora manufacturing process in many posts and it cracks me up every time. I'd find it even more funny if I wasn't waiting for mine!

The First EvilDragons Pandora are sendet

UPS just picked up a bag of Pandora boxes to deliver them to customers tomorrow :)

But i dont reaceifed an Email, no wonder, i buyed on 08.Nov.08, meybe the 500 Pandora.., so maybe next week..

I'm not believing this. Have you got photos of new cases? Be prepared to send someone to China, I smell cases bad.

They were finished together with the 2000 we already have, we just didn't ship them... so unless they trashed them, they are still there ;)

WOOOOOOOT Keep up the outstanding work.

I am going to start letting people know who are interested in having one, to get ready for me to demo my unit so they can see this is for real. Then hopefully more orders for batch two coming your way.

Back