All Americans Are Fat Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. I'm not a "ginger" because I don't have freckles on my face. Even if I am, so fuckin what?

You are ginger, because you have ginger hair. Freckles are irrelevant.

I like how you got all defensive when nobody call American's fat retards by the way. Nobody gives a shit. I'm a superior form of life to you and I'd wager 99% of people on here are too, you subhuman retard. Your an insult to your country, making up fake IQ results (144 is sub standard for the internet, you know) and arguing a point that nobody even made. Fuck off, ginger.

Wow, what an asshat... LHC thinks that an apostrophe goes before an S when pluralizing a word. He also apparently doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're," or he thinks the second one doesn't exist... but he's trying to call Viperman a "subhuman retard"... Ironic, is it not?

Arguing a point nobody even made? Go look in the "gift ideas" thread. 2 stupid British fucks(no, i'm not saying everybody from England is a stupid fuck, just pointing out that the 2 stupid fucks in that thread are british)blew up and made a big deal because one American didn't know what the Euro symbol is. Then they started bitching about Americans being stupid, acting as though all people from America are idiots. That's what started this whole thing, so if you want to bitch at anybody, go bitch at goity and sam fisher.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is fucking retarded.

The fact of the matter is, if we americans are fat and retarded, why the fuck did we murder you brits during the revolutionary war? We made you bitches look like pansies, and we broke away from you. So how are we fat and retarded?

to be blunt, you people suck and we rule. Capeesh?

There weren't that many Mcdonalds back in the 18th Century, fatty.

:)
good one! im sure u happen to be the overweight one! isnt that ironic?

4. I'm not a "ginger" because I don't have freckles on my face. Even if I am, so fuckin what?

I like how you got all defensive when nobody call American's fat retards by the way. Nobody gives a shit. I'm a superior form of life to you and I'd wager 99% of people on here are too, you subhuman retard. Your an insult to your country, making up fake IQ results (144 is sub standard for the internet, you know) and arguing a point that nobody even made. Fuck off, ginger.

Wow, what an asshat... LHC thinks that an apostrophe goes before an S when pluralizing a word. He also apparently doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're," or he thinks the second one doesn't exist... but he's trying to call Viperman a "subhuman retard"... Ironic, is it not?

Arguing a point nobody even made? Go look in the "gift ideas" thread. 2 stupid British fucks(no, i'm not saying everybody from England is a stupid fuck, just pointing out that the 2 stupid fucks in that thread are british)blew up and made a big deal because one American didn't know what the Euro symbol is. Then they started bitching about Americans being stupid, acting as though all people from America are idiots. That's what started this whole thing, so if you want to bitch at anybody, go bitch at goity and sam fisher.
*Goity
*Sam Fisher
*One Ultimate Overlord of Almighty Intelligence, and one halfwit

The fact of the matter is, if we americans are fat and retarded, why the fuck did we murder you brits during the revolutionary war? We made you bitches look like pansies, and we broke away from you. So how are we fat and retarded?

I'm about 6 ft 2 and 170lbs, so yes, I'm hugely obese.

ok, im about 5' 10" and around 122lbs, so yes IM hugely obese. Would you like a snapshot for your records?

ok, im about 5' 10" and around 122lbs, so yes IM hugely obese. Would you like a snapshot for your records?

Your a bit short arent you? Anorexic aswell?

Your a bit short arent you? Anorexic aswell?

a bit short, no. A bit skinny, yes. what's your point you fucking truck??

edit: im only 17 dipshit

I'd better order some more Tee Shirts.

Some one help me with the slogans. Here's a few for now.

"I say old bean, aren't the Americans easy to wind up?"

"Yanks do the washing, leave the irony to the Brits."

"Hey Pop, does I.Q. mean Ignorant Quota?"

"You say Potato, I say who gives a shit."

"A plethora of Americans scramble for their dictionaries."

4.  I'm not a "ginger" because I don't have freckles on my face.  Even if I am, so fuckin what?

1. Apparently you aren't aware of where the damn word came from. Red hair doesn't mean ginger. Red hair and freckles on the face mean ginger. Regular red hair is a "daywalker."

2. Someone did call Americans fat retards, dumbass. Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean that it isn't real.

3. You're a superior form of life? We're both homo sapiens, how are you a superior form?

4. I'm an insult to my country as well? Damn, good one, i'm glad you've got the facts to back claims up. I can't handle someone who argues so well.

5. Fake IQ results? How the fuck would you know?

6. The IQ of 144 isn't "substandard for the internet," either. In America, over 80% of the people have computers and the internet. Either a hell of a lot of people have IQs above 144, or you're full of shit. That's a hard call to make.

7. Why don't you fuck off?

fuck-off.jpg

No thanks. Just a little common sense and less 'we kicked your ass 300 years ago!!!' please.

Oh, and please fetch Ruby Wax. She's not welcome.

I'd better order some more Tee Shirts.

Some one help me with the slogans. Here's a few for now.

"I say old bean, aren't the Americans easy to wind up?"

"Yanks do the washing, leave the irony to the Brits."

"Hey Pop, does I.Q. mean Ignorant Quota?"

"You say Potato, I say who gives a shit."

"A plethora of Americans scramble for their dictionaries."
Hey great idea! I think tee-shirts are an awesome idea! How about these:

"I say old bean, why do Brits say things like 'old bean'? They make no sense!"

"Yanks are the ones who killed you a few centuries ago when you were controlling us like slaves!"

"hey pop, if IQ means Ignorant quota, then Americans with the low IQ are better than Brits with 'high IQ's'!!!"

"I say 'grouchy old codger', you say 'what was that'?"

edit: Im sorry mark, who's Ruby Wax? im not familiar with nonsensical English jargon

declaration of independence posted on Jul 4 1776 said:
We hold these truths to be selfevident, that all men are created equal........
I second junker's motion that this thread has run its course. These latest posts are starting to make Magus look comparatively reasonable. At least he seems a little more mature.
I also second Mark's motion to have Ruby Wax repatriated.

declaration of independence posted on Jul 4 1776 said:
We hold these truths to be selfevident, that all men are created equal........
I second junker's motion that this thread has run its course. These latest posts are starting to make Magus look comparatively reasonable. At least he seems a little more mature.
I also second Mark's motion to have Ruby Wax repatriated.
note that it was a brit who said everyone is subhuman except for him. So grip to him, not me

this should really be locked anyhow. its retarded

Well, I can say, that I have friends that live in England, so I cant say Brits are assholes. I think that just the ones on this site (who hate americans just because they are american) are assholes, for reasons stated in previous posts.

MODS/ADMIN LOCK THIS NOW!

nothing gets me more fired up than a good debate over who's better:

Us or them?

And after all we’re only ordinary men.
Me, and you.
God only knows it’s not what we would choose to do.

Hey great idea! I think tee-shirts are an awesome idea! How about these:

"I say old bean, why do Brits say things like 'old bean'? They make no sense!"

I've never said 'old bean' in my life, or heard it in conversation. Ever.
"Yanks are the ones who killed you a few centuries ago when you were controlling us like slaves!"

Excellent point, as it was both me and LHC who fought in the war of independence. We never could get too good at that slavery stuff though.

"hey pop, if IQ means Ignorant quota, then Americans with the low IQ are better than Brits with 'high IQ's'!!!"

That wouldn't fit on a T-Shirt unless you weighed 300+ lbs. Which luckily, EVERY LAST AMERICAN DOES :)

"I say 'grouchy old codger', you say 'what was that'?"

Nope, I say 'cockmunch'.

edit: Im sorry mark, who's Ruby Wax? im not familiar with nonsensical English jargon

Your name is 'daclassicgamingmaster' And Ruby Wax is an American who eats English babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back