How To Make Money

lubidog

Hello.

After DCGMs boasts of riches via ebay, and Iggys stupid reply I have been trawling the net and ebay.

The thing is, I have most afternoons free from my job, and living here in Sausage land as I do I don't have much to do. I have a wife and kid in another country and an expensive gadget habit. Basically, I am sure I could be selling some old Tat on Ebay and making the money come to me, instead of the other way around.

So I have been having a look at the stuff people do sell on there, and it's obviously widely diverse. But people buy it all, from old shirts to bits of plastic you stick in your mouth to stop you snoring.

I know if I could bus several PS3s and knock them out that would be best, but I can't. So other ideas please.

I thought about cds/dvds with all my roms, but that's illegal. Or is it? Or what about CDs with all those public domain ebooks? Or stuff I can buy here in Germany and sell to all those pure beer loving Americans?

Ideas, please! Let's make Lubi rich!!!!

Importing sounds good. You're providing a product that isn't readily available to people who want it :)

Come up with some crazy idea. People these days buy anything you throw at them! Make a "PS3 fan-air in a glass jar" or some retarded gimmick, and I guarantee someone will buy it. Make it look professional. Go to an art supply store and buy a glass jar for next to nothing, and market it as having ps3 air in it. People will bid on it I'm sure.

See what's popular now. Ebay usually provides a list of stuff that's in demand at the moment. Search thaty stuff out, try to buy it wholesale, and resell it for a profit. Even if you make $10 in profit per item, if you sell 10, that's $100 already.

lubidog posted on Dec 2 2006 at 08:44 AM said:
The thing is, I have most afternoons free from my job, and living here in Sausage land as I do I don't have much to do.

"This is a complete and total, you know, sausage festival."
"I love Sausage Festival."
"What?"
"Like in Vienna."
"No, no, Toki that was a sausage festival."
"Yeah, that was good."
"Yeah, it was a Vienna porksaus - uh, no this means that there is no good-looking ladies to put you-know-what inside of them."
"The sausage?"
"Yeah... "

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong posted on Dec 2 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
IIRC, you can´t buy Hefeweizen in the USA. Why don´t you export some Hefeweizen to the US for some exile Bavarians?

Only wanna do it on ebay, and I don't think I can sell alcohol there...

Good idea though...

MAKE OEN MILLION IN TEN MINUTE! SUREFIRE EASY WAYS!!!!!!

HELLO I FROM NIGGERIAR AND I AM PRINC ROLYLE!!! I HAVE MANY MONEYS WHICH IS MIGHT FOR U!!!

I HAV OIL MONEYS TO BE TRANSFER TO UR CONTRY. IF U CAN BE TRANSER ACCOUNT YOU GET 1 OF MI FIFTEE MILLUNS!!!

ALL U HAV 2 DO IS GIV ME UR BANK DETAILS AND I TRANSFR MONY 2 UR ACCOUNT!!!

U NEED 2 PAY ME FIFT CURRNCY 2 START!!!

THANKYOU CONGRIUTULATION!!!
SINGED
PRINC OV NIGGERIAR

Shikaku posted on Dec 2 2006 at 12:23 PM said:
Get Vi and type 10000i$<esc>

You will have ten thousand $s easy

<_< that is very silly

I had an excellent run on ebay selling modified or 'fantasy' pez dispensers. Basically they were balls with logos on them, or 'african american simpsons' etc etc .. sounds lame but actually were kind of neat.. I sold 1500 of them for $15-20 each, sometimes they bid over $40 .. all was fine and good until pez candy contacted me and shut me down. The best was the C&D from star b ucks and kri spy kre me lol

Lol you bunch of scammers :) As if I wouldn't know this is how I'll manage my income in a couple of years :D

- Alex

Back