All Americans Are Fat Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all products of our enviroments; our society and our history, and that's what has an influence over us. You cannot become a lord, can you? No, because your society doesn't allow you to, so therefore has a control.
As far as I'm aware there isn't such a thing as a 'lord' in the US, so this doesn't really mean much.

Society never created 'lord', but that doesn't mean that it has a specific hold on you saying you can't be a 'lord'.

It's not society stopping me being a space monkey; there's no such thing.

That's the point, you cannot become a Lord in America. That's society having control over you, no? You can't be given a piece of social status if it doesn't exsist within the constraints of a society, can you?

And society did create Lords. The way the society developed, with money becoming the crucial factor and the class divisions paved the way for lordships.

At Magus: You're not a special case. We are all controlled the society we live in and the things within it, and unless you have aspergeus and have become a complete outsider to society and do not rely on it whatsoever, you will be controlled by it.

And I'm pretty sure you don't know how your own brain works, else that would elevate you higher than most early 20th centuary Psychologists who have been trying to understand that for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could never become a Lord in America, unlike your precious U. K.

On the subject of gun control, let the poor kill the poor.
There will allways be enough left, and anything else we can outsource.

We are all products of our enviroments; our society and our history, and that's what has an influence over us. You cannot become a lord, can you? No, because your society doesn't allow you to, so therefore has a control.
As far as I'm aware there isn't such a thing as a 'lord' in the US, so this doesn't really mean much.

Society never created 'lord', but that doesn't mean that it has a specific hold on you saying you can't be a 'lord'.

It's not society stopping me being a space monkey; there's no such thing.

That's the point, you cannot become a Lord in America. That's society having control over you, no? You can't be given a piece of social status if it doesn't exsist within the constraints of a society, can you?

And society did create Lords. The way the society developed, with money becoming the crucial factor and the class divisions paved the way for lordships.

At Magus: You're not a special case. We are all controlled the society we live in and the things within it, and unless you have aspergeus and have become a complete outsider to society and do not rely on it whatsoever, you will be controlled by it.

And I'm pretty sure you don't know how your own brain works, else that would elevate you higher than most early 20th centuary Psychologists who have been trying to understand that for years.

I don't want to be a damn lord anyway. What reason do I have to be considered higher than anybody else? I'm just an ordinary human... I might not know EXACTLY how my mind works... nobody ever will know every little detail about how anybody's mind works... but I sure as hell know my own mind a hell of a lot better than all of you. And I don't appreciate someone telling me whether or not something has control over me when it clearly doesn't. You people assume way too much shit.

By the way, I'm not surprised Nova skipped over my entire post. Why would he want to read it? Just like the moral majority, what he says is ultimate reality, no matter what. And when evidence suggests otherwise, it's thrown right out the window. "omg, magus doesn't shut up. How dare he give us his opinion, just like we're giving ours!?!??!"

Sam, you're a fuckin moron. Yeah, I'm so stereotypical, that's why I'm pretty much the exact opposite of the mainstream public, upon which stereotypes are based...

I thought the US were famous for being gun-crazy illiterates without health care.

According to stereotypes, I should be chugging maple syrop and back bacon, wearing snow shoes everywhere I go, driving a car made of wood, powered by feul made from tree sap, and drinking beer 24 hours a day. There are intelligent Americans, there are Dumbass Americans, there are smart British people, there are stupid British people, same with Canadian, same with Spanish, French, German, Swiss, African, Russian. EVERY culture has it's nimrods.

Somewhere in Africa, I'm sure two brothers, Ugundu and Abootu live in a secluded village. Ugundu sits, pondering life outside thier tribe, while Abootu probably is kicking a rock for stubbing his toe on it, stubbing the other in the process.

I liken the second to the universal moron, who runs red lights and blasts any music he happens to love from his stereo.

You could never become a Lord in America, unlike your precious U. K.

On the subject of gun control, let the poor kill the poor.
There will allways be enough left, and anything else we can outsource.

I was using the title of Lord because you can't become one in the US, and they have never been recognised as such in that country. It's not because I actually like the idea of them, because I don't; pretty much the same as the rest of the British public to be honest.

Not sure if you're joking about the next point. Sarcasm is a bitch to get over online, so I won't say anything for fear of looking like a twat.

@Magus: I'm sure he skipped over your post because it was so long, not any other reason.

Obviously you can't, but just because society hasn't constructed something yet doesn't mean it has a specific hold on you. In fact you could say the complete opposite; because US society never created 'lord', anybody has the right to create 'lordship', but it wouldn't mean the same as in the UK.

I meant society never created lords in America. Obviously it's a socially constructed concept; you'd have to be pretty insane to call it universal.

So yes, seeing an advertisement will affect me because duh, I'll see it and usually think it's retarded... but advertising doesn't get me to buy things, not in the way the people who make the ads want it to happen. What I mean by this is that if I see an ad for some kind of niche product, like a GP32 for instance, that I never knew existed, I might end up buying it, but it's because my need for it was already there. Had I not known about the GP32, I wouldn't have bought it... but if I didn't already want exactly what the GP32 is, and I saw the ad, I'd have the same reaction to it as I do to other things that are stupid and/or pointless. That's the extent to which advertising affects me.

OK, that settles it

how can someone so elitist be so retarted

stop trying to make cout that our some type of super being when is comes to advertising and social matters

not every fucking advert is aimed at you moron, everytime you see a product that you think is worthless, there will be many more people for which it has a purpose

and that is what adverts are made for

just stop talking please

Magus, two questions:

1. Is there any subject your not an expert in?

2. Where can I buy the Magus is great T Shirt? You know the one. The one with a picture of you bent over and the sun shining out of your arse.

By the way, I'm not surprised Nova skipped over my entire post. Why would he want to read it? Just like the moral majority, what he says is ultimate reality, no matter what. And when evidence suggests otherwise, it's thrown right out the window. "omg, magus doesn't shut up. How dare he give us his opinion, just like we're giving ours!?!??!

To be entirely honest, you could compress everything you want to say in a couple of sentences. When i log on to gp32, i'm not in the mood to read an essay.

enterkey7ip.jpg

I'm going to try to be all 'Britishly Ironic'
But I'm afraid it'll be taken more as cold hard steel ;)

Anyway .. here goes :|

Americans! Get a grip!
Your country has a stereotype. Just like every other one.
If you want to change it - ball-aching about it is going to do no good.
Or.. to quote Shakespeare :rolleyes: “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”

Everyone Else! Stop baiting the Americans! :D

ps. the serious bit ...
Guns DO cause more violence.
To pull a trigger while waving a gun in someone's general direction is much easier than feeling a blade tear through flesh,
or feeling someone's breath slip away beneath your fingers,
or feeling their flesh turn to pulp and hearing their bones crack beneath your fists or feet.

You don't need to be up close and personal with a gun.
You don't need skill.
You don't feel dirty when using a gun.
You are disconnected and distant from the actual kill.

If there were no guns on the street most 'killers' wouldn't find the killing so easy.

Wait? Is this a joke, or is this real?
It's real. All Americans are Fat Retards. :blink:
Well Fuck you, and fuck anyone who think so. Im personally skinny, and only know about 3 fat people. And, Im personally not a retard, I can tell you that much, and my grades and things ive done can confirm it.

Another stereotype that the British have of the Americans is that they don't understand irony ;)

So yes, seeing an advertisement will affect me because duh, I'll see it and usually think it's retarded... but advertising doesn't get me to buy things, not in the way the people who make the ads want it to happen. What I mean by this is that if I see an ad for some kind of niche product, like a GP32 for instance, that I never knew existed, I might end up buying it, but it's because my need for it was already there. Had I not known about the GP32, I wouldn't have bought it... but if I didn't already want exactly what the GP32 is, and I saw the ad, I'd have the same reaction to it as I do to other things that are stupid and/or pointless. That's the extent to which advertising affects me.

OK, that settles it

stop trying to make cout that our some type of super being when is comes to advertising and social matters

not every fucking advert is aimed at you moron, everytime you see a product that you think is worthless, there will be many more people for which it has a purpose

just stop talking please

Oh yeah, I'm definitely such an elitist by saying that I have no reason to be considered higher than anybody else. That makes tons of sense... when the fuck did I say anything about being ANY kind of super being? Never... If I thought I was some kind of fuckin super being, I'd be telling everybody to worship me, you stupid fuck. Once again, you're assuming shit and trying to tell me something about myself, as if you're somehow a higher authority than I am on the subject of myself... You're a fuckin idiot, and by the way, I'm not talking. I'm typing, retard.

I never said every advertisement was aimed directly at me. But what I was getting at is that stupid people buy things they never would have wanted without seeing an ad. Things that don't really have a purpose because the same thing that the product being sold does can be done just as if not more easily by something else, or without help from any product at all. And tehy exagerrate everything all to hell. They try to make it seem "fun" to eat certain foods... and it somehow works on a lot of people. anyone with an IQ over 75 should be able to see right thru that bullshit. I know I sure as hell can.

Wait?  Is this a joke, or is this real?
It's real. All Americans are Fat Retards. :blink:
Well Fuck you, and fuck anyone who think so. Im personally skinny, and only know about 3 fat people. And, Im personally not a retard, I can tell you that much, and my grades and things ive done can confirm it.

Another stereotype that the British have of the Americans is that they don't understand irony ;)
:lol: It is very funny. But I am sure PsyMastR was just tired - remember the time difference - it must have been about 2:00 a.m. for him/her. Just in case there are any more sleepy americans about to 'cuss' me - I borrowed the phrase 'All Americans are Fat Retards' from the title of this thread and it is not my opinion.

Okay. tnot ALL americans are fat

the other lot are skinny ginger nerds with spots and no pubes.

And take pictures of themselves with their shirts off for a forum full of males....

OK, that settles it

just stop talking please
I never said every advertisement was aimed directly at me. But what I was getting at is that stupid people buy things they never would have wanted without seeing an ad. Things that don't really have a purpose because the same thing that the product being sold does can be done just as if not more easily by something else, or without help from any product at all. And tehy exagerrate everything all to hell. They try to make it seem "fun" to eat certain foods... and it somehow works on a lot of people. anyone with an IQ over 75 should be able to see right thru that bullshit. I know I sure as hell can.

Jesus Christ, do you think advertisments are that obvious?

And why do you swear constantly? It's not big or clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back