All Americans Are Fat Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why do you swear constantly? It's not big or clever.
I was beginning to wonder this myself.....

... and i'm on his "side".....

Anyways, this thread is really getting stupid because its basically a bunch of people from the UK arguing with magus about stupid stereotypes, but i guess that's what off topic is all about :p

Ok, in response to the topic, and to hopefully gain some closure on it....

Not "All Americans Are Fat Retards" , but Magus is.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: It is very funny. But I am sure PsyMastR was just tired - remember the time difference - it must have been about 2:00 a.m. for him/her. Just in case there are any more sleepy americans about to 'cuss' me - I borrowed the phrase 'All Americans are Fat Retards' from the title of this thread and it is not my opinion.
Oh, OK. Sorry about that then. I just hate people who stereotype. I dont judge anyone until I meet them. Living in NY, Ive seen all kinds of people, so I try not to judge before knowing.

So yes, seeing an advertisement will affect me because duh, I'll see it and usually think it's retarded... but advertising doesn't get me to buy things, not in the way the people who make the ads want it to happen. What I mean by this is that if I see an ad for some kind of niche product, like a GP32 for instance, that I never knew existed, I might end up buying it, but it's because my need for it was already there. Had I not known about the GP32, I wouldn't have bought it... but if I didn't already want exactly what the GP32 is, and I saw the ad, I'd have the same reaction to it as I do to other things that are stupid and/or pointless. That's the extent to which advertising affects me.

OK, that settles it

how can someone so elitist be so retarted

stop trying to make cout that our some type of super being when is comes to advertising and social matters

not every fucking advert is aimed at you moron, everytime you see a product that you think is worthless, there will be many more people for which it has a purpose

and that is what adverts are made for

just stop talking please
I never said every advertisement was aimed directly at me. But what I was getting at is that stupid people buy things they never would have wanted without seeing an ad. Things that don't really have a purpose because the same thing that the product being sold does can be done just as if not more easily by something else, or without help from any product at all. And they exagerrate everything all to hell. They try to make it seem "fun" to eat certain foods... and it somehow works on a lot of people. anyone with an IQ over 75 should be able to see right thru that bullshit. I know I sure as hell can.

Jesus Christ, do you think advertisments are that obvious?

And why do you swear constantly? It's not big or clever.

Oh no, someone bitching about me using "bad" words again... I don't care if you think something's clever or "big" or not... See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I make my own fuckin decisions and talk however the hell I want. Society has no control over me, but it's obvsiouly controlling you. You've let it make you believe that certain words are bad while others that mean the exact same thing aren't. Good job.

Oh no, someone bitching about me using "bad" words again... I don't care if you think something's clever or "big" or not... See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I make my own fuckin decisions and talk however the hell I want. Society has no control over me, but it's obvsiouly controlling you. You've let it make you believe that certain words are bad while others that mean the exact same thing aren't. Good job.
FIGHT THE SYSTEM!!!!

No, seriously. Some things are pretty retarted. Lets take the middle finger for example. Society says it means Fuck. I personally dont take any offence, because its just like sticking up your pinkey.

Okay. tnot ALL americans are fat

the other lot are skinny ginger nerds with spots and no pubes.

And take pictures of themselves with their shirts off for a forum full of males....

1. I have pubes.

2. I'm not skinny; i'm currently at the average American weight.

3. So what if I have acne? What's your fuckin point? Everything i've ever used to get rid of it i've been allergic to, even though i've never been allergic to anything else.

4. I'm not a "ginger" because I don't have freckles on my face. Even if I am, so fuckin what?

5. I'm a nerd, yeah, so? For the millionth time, why does it matter? Because you want the world to conform to what you see as "cool?"

5. You're the one that brings a *gasp* picture of my stomach into sexual connotations. You'd see the same fucking thing at a swimming pool. You're the fuckin queer here. Now before you prematurely ejaculate, stop staring at my picture.

Look, I've tried to be nice about this, but you're making it hard.

It's pathetic that you still think you're right. Society has a control over everyone, as we all form a part of it. Go read the Sociological Imagination or any other book that speaks of the links between 'biography and history' and come back with an educated, not childish "YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!!!!!11" view.

I'm not offended at all by your constant swearing, but do you really have to try so hard to be 'anti-establishment' that you have to curse every other line, and repeatedly tell people to 'eat shit'?

And yes, I am controlled by the society in which I live. Just like every other person on this forum, just like every other person on the planet essentially. How can you honestly argue that you're not, when you've learnt to get dressed in the morning, been to school for years and finally get a job?

Okay. tnot ALL americans are fat

the other lot are skinny ginger nerds with spots and no pubes.

And take pictures of themselves with their shirts off for a forum full of males....

1. I have pubes.

2. I'm not skinny; i'm currently at the average American weight.

3. So what if I have acne? What's your fuckin point? Everything i've ever used to get rid of it i've been allergic to, even though i've never been allergic to anything else.

4. I'm not a "ginger" because I don't have freckles on my face. Even if I am, so fuckin what?

5. I'm a nerd, yeah, so? For the millionth time, why does it matter? Because you want the world to conform to what you see as "cool?"

5. You're the one that brings a *gasp* picture of my stomach into sexual connotations. You'd see the same fucking thing at a swimming pool. You're the fuckin queer here. Now before you prematurely ejaculate, stop staring at my picture.

Haha ginge

Look, I've tried to be nice about this, but you're making it hard.

It's pathetic that you still think you're right. Society has a control over everyone, as we all form a part of it. Go read the Sociological Imagination or any other book that speaks of the links between 'biography and history' and come back with an educated, not childish "YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!!!!!11" view.

I'm not offended at all by your constant swearing, but do you really have to try so hard to be 'anti-establishment' that you have to curse every other line, and repeatedly tell people to 'eat shit'?

And yes, I am controlled by the society in which I live. Just like every other person on this forum, just like every other person on the planet essentially. How can you honestly argue that you're not, when you've learnt to get dressed in the morning, been to school for years and finally get a job?

Just because I've chosen to live that way doesn't mean that I'm being controlled to do so. First of all, it's all I've ever known, so naturally I'm going to continue doing it. But you see, if I really wanted to, I could move to South America or Africa or wherever I wanted to... Somewhere remote. I could live my life alone there, naked, in a grass hut and grow all my own food. I have no desire to. There's a difference between not wanting something badly enough to do it and being controlled to do otherwise.

How the hell is telling you that I'm not being controlled a childish view? And what makes you think I'm "trying" to be anti-establishment? Maybe I'm "cursing every other line" because I don't give a shit what anybody else thinks about me, so I say what I want. "you learned how to do something that most people do. You are therefore being controlled by society." I guess the fact that I can speak/read/write a language is also a sign of being controlled? If that's the case, then I guess anybody who does anything except sit on a rock, naked all day in the middle of the woods is being controlled.

If I'm being controlled, then tell me why I don't listen to most of the things I hear. Why don't I believe most of the things my government tells me? Why don't I listen to my parents all the time? Why do I think they're stupid for telling me that I "should" be going to bed at a "decent" hour? Why do I think they're stupid for telling me that playing videogames is for little kids? These are all things that society thinks are true and imposes on people... yet I know they're a crock of shit. Just because other people are sleeping doesn't mean I should be too. You sleep because you're tired. Your body needs rest. If I'm not tired, why the hell should I go to bed? The reason you go to your bed is to sleep. If my body doesn't tell me that I need sleep, there's no reason to go to bed.

Well then how is a person supposed to survive like that? When I say sitting on a rock all day doing nothing, I mean that literally. NOTHING. No farming, no hunting, no cooking. They're all things that have to be taught in some way. And according to what you said earlier, if you're taught something that a lot of people do, the fact that you know how to do it means that society is controlling you. So basically, without society, everybody dies... but then that would mean that society and its control is an illusion. They're illusions because there was no society until humans made one. So unless there's some other being controlling everything, humans wouldn't exist today because they had to create society. Society in the tangible form is definitely there. To say that it's not would be ludicrous, as there are towns, cities, states, provinces, and nations all over the place. But society in the mind... as far as the control stuff is concerned, is BS. It's there to an extent, but it doesn't have absolute control. It only controls those with no will to break its grip on them. That's the way I see it.

By the way... influence does not equal control.

this thread is fucking retarded.

The fact of the matter is, if we americans are fat and retarded, why the fuck did we murder you brits during the revolutionary war? We made you bitches look like pansies, and we broke away from you. So how are we fat and retarded?

to be blunt, you people suck and we rule. Capeesh?

4.  I'm not a "ginger" because I don't have freckles on my face.  Even if I am, so fuckin what?

You are ginger, because you have ginger hair. Freckles are irrelevant.

I like how you got all defensive when nobody call American's fat retards by the way. Nobody gives a shit. I'm a superior form of life to you and I'd wager 99% of people on here are too, you subhuman retard. Your an insult to your country, making up fake IQ results (144 is sub standard for the internet, you know) and arguing a point that nobody even made. Fuck off, ginger.

You are ginger, because you have ginger hair. Freckles are irrelevant.

I like how you got all defensive when nobody call American's fat retards by the way. Nobody gives a shit. I'm a superior form of life to you and I'd wager 99% of people on here are too, you subhuman retard. Your an insult to your country, making up fake IQ results (144 is sub standard for the internet, you know) and arguing a point that nobody even made. Fuck off, ginger.
wow!!
fucking loser, your prolly like 5 years old and your dissing others b/c of your low self-esteem. go suck a penis and be done with it

The fact of the matter is, if we americans are fat and retarded, why the fuck did we murder you brits during the revolutionary war? We made you bitches look like pansies, and we broke away from you. So how are we fat and retarded?

Centuries of incest.

There weren't that many Mcdonalds back in the 18th Century, fatty.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back