America: Freedom To Fascism

LordFu

Website
www.d1eclan.com
I strongly urge anyone who cares about America to watch this movie. Unlike Michael Moore's partisan and politically motivated movies, Aaron Russo is able to look at the very serious issues facing our nation with objectivity, as a concerned citizen.

From IMDb: "A documentary that explores the connection between income tax collection and the erosion of civil liberties in America."

The conclusion will leave the uninitiated gasping for breathe, as Mr. Russo connects the dots from the formation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 to the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. and REAL ID acts of this century, all the while painting a vivid and frightening picture of who the true enemies of Freedom are.

"Stop being good Republicans. Stop being good Democrats. Start being good Americans."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...edom+to+fascism

CBA to watch it, but half of Fahrenheit 9 11 was Moore whining, and going to random redneck houses with crazy people inside.

I didn't watch Farhenheit 9-11, because I saw Bowling for Columbine, and the guy makes me sick.

Seriously, this is a good movie, if you care about what's going on in the world.

Wow, that is fascinating. Did you know that it is sin in Islam to force taxes and interest on your people, that's why I used to love Iraq, but look at it now...the government steals money that is needed to help its people. Does anybody know the origins of interest and such? I would like to say it, but I am afraid of what people might think. :unsure:

OMars posted on Oct 30 2006 at 06:49 PM said:
Wow, that is fascinating. Did you know that it is sin in Islam to force taxes and interest on your people, that's why I used to love Iraq, but look at it now...the government steals money that is needed to help its people. Does anybody know the origins of interest and such? I would like to say it, but I am afraid of what people might think. :unsure:

interest originally came about to repay those who loaned money to banks. they loaned this money, the banks invested it elsewhere, and the person who loaned the bank got a small amount back to reconcile them.

it can also apply to loans in the opposite direction; a bank loans you, and they are owed interest. this can apply to countries when they loan other countries and their citizens (as in the case of rich countries and africa) as well, is this what you mean?

edit: in case it wasn't clear, the money which is lent still belongs to the lender. i didn't make this explicit, sorry ^^;;

Last edited by a moderator:
To OMars, yes, I have a friend who recently converted to Islam, and he was explaining their prohibition of interest. Don't most countries get around that by calling it something else? I can't seem to remember, now.

Aaron Russo is giving the movie away. You can watch the whole thing on Google Video. That's not a link to a trailer at the top, that's the whole movie. :D

LordFu posted on Oct 30 2006 at 07:52 PM said:
I didn't watch Farhenheit 9-11, because I saw Bowling for Columbine, and the guy makes me sick.

Seriously, this is a good movie, if you care about what's going on in the world.

Must be jewish invention, all part of the Zionist Conspiracy of the Elders. Or what they call it. :p

I'd watch it, but I already wasted far too much time with 'Loose Change' which really sucked.

LordFu posted on Oct 30 2006 at 11:29 AM said:
Aaron Russo is giving the movie away. You can watch the whole thing on Google Video. That's not a link to a trailer at the top, that's the whole movie. :D

Shweet genius! :lol:

Micheal Moore was good back int he day when "tv nation" was out. but now hes got political and...BOOORING ;)

I find morgan spurlock to be better (supersize me/30 days)

hmm seems interesting, definatly gonna torrenti i mean net flix it :)

and michael moore is ok, ive read one or 2 of his oldish books, and they aint that bad, hes a bit to over hyped tho, kinda like people think hes the only political documantist...(is that even a word?)

clarky2o2o posted on Oct 31 2006 at 06:12 AM said:
Micheal Moore was good back int he day when "tv nation" was out. but now hes got political and...BOOORING ;)

I find morgan spurlock to be better (supersize me/30 days)
Morgan Spurlock isn't bad, but his name is so a rip off of a certain hit pirate.

Bizzaro Klown posted on Oct 31 2006 at 05:24 PM said:
If the Americans are the facists now I dread to think of how bad some of the Eastern nations that previously fell under this definition have become! Onward to a brave new world!

*cue left wing board invasion/revolution*

LordFu posted on Oct 30 2006 at 07:29 PM said:
Sweet. I will watch later after halloween celebrations.

Back