World Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Are you threatening to beat me up? :lol:

I'm glad I struck a nerve. Truly.

I'm far from racist, and made some outlandish comments to 'get your goat'. You spread a lot of bullshit here, start a thread that just asks for flaming, and now you want it closed because you feel persecuted by some silly words from a stranger? I though you were a genius. :lol:

Peace be with you and your family. Seriously ... I just wanted you to look at things from another perspective.

TelcoLou posted on Sep 17 2006 at 01:41 PM said:
Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Are you threatening to beat me up? :lol:

I'm glad I struck a nerve. Truly.

I'm far from racist, and made some outlandish comments to 'get your goat'. You spread a lot of bullshit here, start a thread that just asks for flaming, and now you want it closed because you feel persecuted by some silly words from a stranger? I though you were a genius. :lol:

Peace be with you and your family. Seriously ... I just wanted you to look at things from another perspective.
Hehehe.....oh well things happen and that's life. I need to calm down. You are good at pissing people off! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 05:06 PM said:
Did anybody actually finish watching the vids or do you support bush and blair too much to do that.
Saying this makes you a scumbag and a troll.

LHC posted on Sep 17 2006 at 02:28 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 05:06 PM said:
Did anybody actually finish watching the vids or do you support bush and blair too much to do that.
Saying this makes you a scumbag and a troll.
For the last time, read the rest, a-hole. :angry:

OMars posted on Sep 17 2006 at 02:33 PM said:
Somebody close this thread, it has strayed from the point it was created for.

word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back