Aesthetic Criticism of the Pandora (split from What would you like to see thread)

(Das halte ich mal für ein Gerücht, )

I mean, the Case was redesignd from the company in greece, so i cant beliefe they will let this hinge like it was..

Lets wait for a statement from the EvilDragon..

Don't ask me for the exact news this was mentioned, but ED said the speaker hole design is pretty much fixed as it's designed from the speaker manufacturer specifications to get the best sound out of it.
If that's the case, don't change them at all. Function over Aesthetics (EXCEPT FOR THE DPAD!!! B) )

Oh, and I just realized, we can just bloody open up the case ourself and rearrange the ABXY buttons! Stupid me, why didn't I think of that. Just be sure that the software has some kind of option to have that work out better.
I have an iControldPad and I think is uses the same Dpad and buttons as the Pandora. I also have a 3DS XL. The Dpad on the iControlpad is ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE better !

It is close to a Saturn Dpad, the best Dpad there is. The only improvement here would be to use a Neo Geo Pocket stick :D

I don't remember any official comments since then.  Inquiries and responses do not confirm anything.  Maybe we will find out when we get the case information next week.

Am I supposed to believe that the blue rag was actually for wiping the screen and not for folding up to wedge in the gap in the hinge?

Back