Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

Hahahoj said:
Dunny said:
I'm afraid that if you're trying to defend his mental illness, you're not doing a very good job :(
I am not advocating Quasist. He is troll, it's part of his nature. But this Topic has shown that you are no better.
I partially agree with his opinion on some issues, but many issues look different for me.
BUT. I do not understand why I should defend Quasist on Caanoo forum from those who "asked him to port the game to Pandora".

Your comprehension isn't much better - I offered an explanation as to why a port is unlikely, and I personally don't expect one. Your last statement makes no sense.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
I offered an explanation as to why a port is unlikely, and I personally don't expect one.
Port to Pandora will not be because there is no motive why it should appear.
And it not just because Quasist disliked of Pandora.

You can troll farther, talk to you is useless.

Quasist won Dingoo on RIOT competition, and start ported projects on it:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/threads/359828-Dingoo-FLESHCHASMER

Face%20Palm.jpg

There's nothing quite like thenorth face jackets thrill of a roller coaster and the sights and sounds of a visit to a theme park. in the coming decades looks promising for many reasons. Transportation costs and carbon emissions are both issues that are making it a better deal to manufacture here. If something is made in China, it is a long trip to get the product to the the U.S. for distribution and eventual sale. Increases in productivity are also helping tonorth face coat streamline manufacturing so that wages can be paid to U.S. workers while still being competitive on product price. Another reason companies are now "near-sourcing" and manufacturing locally is largely because the banking industry has changed.DCY

Не нравится мой английский, давай поговорим на русском. Ведь главное - общение, желание понять друг друга и донести до него свои мысли, интелегентность, а не меряние скилами прокачки родных языков? Посмотрим, пойму ли я хоть одно твоё слово.
Я учил английский 20 лет назад и с тех пор у меня была только практика чтения текстов.
Если ты не понял моё предыдущее сообщение пишу его снова, но на понятном тебе русском языке(вследствии имения тобой универсальных в моей стране "comprehension skills" ).
Квазист выиграл Дингу на РИОТ-е и уже начал портировать на неё свои проекты:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/threads/359828-Dingoo-FLESHCHASMER
К слову. Дингу на момент когда тролли от Пандоры воевали с троллями от GPH он тоже недолюбливал.

Пс. Могу написать на китайском, если русский не твой первый язык.

Ok time to give this a rest. I think its been clearly stated there isnt going to a pandora port, no amount of screaming, bashing, begging appears to change that. So lets leave it at that.
As an alternative, has anyone tried it in ginge? Might make this whole discussion pointless.

I also have unapproved any war comments seeing they completely off topic (if you care so much start another thread in offtopic and have at it)
I also unapproved any posts not in english as I can not read them and Im not taking the time to translate them, plus this a english board.

Thank you, Pickle.
I don't like any [insert a word]wars.

I was absent due to some trip. Now let me say a word.

We don't really care about the opinions of people with lack of correctness.
So we care about the project in the first place. But you know that life is a complex shit.
I have to do my work to live. Quasist is writing PhD Thesis.
The thing is we are thinking whether to open the AAAA sources.
Due to some great superstition, we cannot GPL the AAAA project yet.
Let's wait till all the compo prizes are in our hands. And then talk.
OK?

I have personal issues with Etronixmart. I'm getting angry :(

Here is the original source for the AAAA:
http://wiz.rusbase.net/forum/files/arhive/aaaa-source.zip

Because you started with me, here's my flat out honest review of your game, no holding back.

First off, the game has a good feel to it, it tries very hard to be something that is not normally seen on GP2X handhelds. This includes the menu (yes, even the menu is impressive), and the style of gaming. It has a 3rd person view, with an option to go 1st person when holding down a key, however, at times you really do need need 1st person view to fight with enemies, because your own character can get in the way, but you can't really fight in 1st person view, so this becomes a problem. The absolute biggest problem with the game are the characters. They are not detailed, and suffer from being too blocky. I don't know if this was intentional or just rushed, but it doesn't look that good.. Another problem, is that film grain is on by default, which really makes the Cannoo appear worse than it really is, and should be made off by default. The cut scenes with film grain look good however.

I didn't review audio, so I was unable to review that part and won't share an opinion because I don't have any.

Overall I give it a 7/10. It needs improvement on the graphics, I know the Caanoo can do more, and I want to see it show the best it can before the Caanoo is retired as a open source console.

Inx64, thanx for review, too bad you lack knowledge and experience in gaming stuff to make a proper review =D
Your post is more about yourself than a game

btw, the (toilet) paper wars was made by your fellow mactard(s)

I know more about gaming than you ever will know. I've been gaming on systems before they used a TV but instead used oscilloscopes.

And Paper Wars, is not a finished game, and it's not fair to bash them at all. I only reviewed your unfinished game because it took so long to read the zip file.

As I said in another thread, I don't want to fight, but it's clear by your post here, you can't take constructive criticism.

think about it, most of the textures in your game are highly pixelated, including the characters. It looks unfinished.

lnx64 said:
I know more about gaming than you ever will know. I've been gaming on systems before they used a TV but instead used oscilloscopes.

And Paper Wars, is not a finished game, and it's not fair to bash them at all. I only reviewed your unfinished game because it took so long to read the zip file.

As I said in another thread, I don't want to fight, but it's clear by your post here, you can't take constructive criticism.

think about it, most of the textures in your game are highly pixelated, including the characters. It looks unfinished.
I have quoted your fine post for history =D

Sorry I was just unbanned from another year permaban exile on that forum so I will try to respond in very calm and polite manner.

1. You fail to get the game's idea/style origin, but proposing you are pro at something in near (that makes you total careless idiot)
2. You fail badly at determining the state of game on it life cycle. (The original development team had a proper statement in this thread)

You are complete disgrace to the face of the gaming, but it is ok since you just regular western capitalist consumer, and they are intended to be lame.

So you're ok with blocky characters? You don't care if there is any detail?

I review games not by their story lines, but by their graphics. I'm not like other reviewers, because a games storyline is important, yes, but I also like to see a game have graphics that are presentable, on a system that can in fact do more. I saw this far too much on the Atari, and 32X.

lnx64 said:
So you're ok with blocky characters? You don't care if there is any detail?

I review games not by their story lines, but by their graphics. I'm not like other reviewers, because a games storyline is important, yes, but I also like to see a game have graphics that are presentable, on a system that can in fact do more. I saw this far too much on the Atari, and 32X.
In my country the developers have a super phrase 'Школота играет в графику' (The young non-developed individuals prefer graphics) that fits you.

But you insist that you experienced in old consoles, that makes you look like complete old fart oldfag.
The hint is hidden in tutorial level under the starting platform.
If you missed the game overview - it is minecraft-styled stealth-action.

You are just like that Skyturd developer =D that totally screws mobile castlevania.

lnx64 said:
Whatever.
I hope one day you became more mature and look back on it with understanding of all it importance.

Back