Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

Hahahoj said:
Learn to accept someone else's opinion not like "hate", but as a response to your questions.

you can have your opinion no one is taking that away from you, but:

1. Your opinion ISN'T the answer to my question
  2. Keep your pandora hating opinions to yourself (no one asked if you liked the pandora or not did they?)

If you want to answer any questions that I ask then answer sensibly and with with respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir!

[*]Your opinion ISN'T the answer to my question
It's not just my opinion, but the opinion of Quasist, too.
1) I explained to you why a port for the Pandora is not even planned. (you need respect? or proof? or proof of respect?
well, this is history: STEAK (pandora community member) wrote sentence with sensibly and with respect and put it into the mouth of Quasist on this picture: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4228/gp32x.png )
2) I explained how to make sure that the port will be made. (Quasist never admit, but I think it will help).
[*]Keep your pandora hating opinions to yourself (no one asked if you liked the pandora or not did they?)
1) I did not write what Pandora like me or not (My choice for RIOT had three entry for Caanoo, and three for Pandora with one exclusive for each of these platform) But I do not like the trolls who come to shit in threads, exactly.
2) I explained to you why a port for Pandora is not planned. Sorry, I repeated, because you hear other people's very bad.

Regards, Your Pandora Community Faithful Servant Hahahoj.
(пошел уговаривать Квазиста делать порт на такую замечательную консоль с такими изумительно душевными пользователями).

пользователи пользователями, а железо тут причем? вроде интересное устройство, только цена великовата.

Someone's behaviour just made me laugh incredibly loud.
I lol'ed about this picture. I still do.

But calling the pandora "unopen"... I mean WOW! Look at that GP2X bastard! I cannot buy it except on ebay! That's not a open console! What kind of weed are you all smoking!?!

(still loling about that picture)
(...and about this thread)
(and about that someone...)

Come one audience! Clap your hands!

And look at that Gaddafi fanboy there!

"support the true libya from the terror of the rebels/Nato"

Wow, there is really some intelligence discussing here!

well i don't want to cause any wars, I just hoped that if enough people showed interest in a Pandora port then maybe through kindness (and not hate) there *might* be possibility of this good looking game being ported to the Pandora.

As Foxblock as said previously, you don't need a console to port a game to it, also the number of sales of a console shouldn't affect whether or not you port your game to that console (unless its a commercial game which this isn't).

And look at that Gaddafi fanboy there!

"support the true libya from the terror of the rebels/Nato"

Wow, there is really some intelligence discussing here!
so you think the war in libya is a right thing? :blink: FOR DEMOCRACY! :lol: freedom! :lol: oh my god, you really think this?
for the freedom! :lol: ... now he is loosing all, and now libya will become a free nation.... who's think it? in the next future libya will go down to civil war within the different tribes and france and friend will take all of the oil... vERYY NICE prevision, right? :ph34r:
and please stop off-topic talking in this topic

kayuz said:
so you think the war in libya is a right thing? :blink: FOR DEMOCRACY! :lol: freedom! :lol: oh my god, you really think this?
for the freedom! :lol: ... now he is loosing all, and now libya will become a free nation.... who's think it? in the next future libya will go down to civil war within the different tribes and france and friend will take all of the oil... vERYY NICE prevision, right? :ph34r:

what and you think gaddafi is a saint? and is right for him to kill his own people to shut them up and make them do as he wants?

Look folks, Quasist is unlikely to port to the Pandora, because he hates it. That's right he actually hates the Pandora. Not just Craig and ED etc, he actually hates the console.

He calls it the "Pissdora". This is a fact.

It's not because the Pandora is available in such a limited number. It's because he's just not a very nice person, who hates a particular console. Try doing a search for "pissdora" by author "quasist", and you will see that Quasist is quite a damaged individual.

D.

Wild Rat said:
пользователи пользователями, а железо тут причем? вроде интересное устройство, только цена великовата.
А кто тут что-то пишет про железо?
Я написал, как ты сам видишь про то что её не купить.
"Открытая" консоль -это в первую очередь та консоль, которую ты можешь купить в любое время в магазине. Которая в ОТКРЫТОМ ДОСТУПЕ для потенциальных будущих пользователей. И уже потом имеющая открытую архитектуру, средства разработки и т.п. и т.д. Потому что без возможности её купить все её плюшки - это просто пустой воздух.
Здесь же парочка экземпляров на ебае (б/у консоли, которые продают их хозяева и обычно не потому что они им понравились и с длинным списком железных багов) и обещания Крейга, что вот, еще немного и люди получат предзаказанные несколько лет назад экземпляры. Ты знаешь сколько русских получили свои консоли? Из шести моих знакомых предзаказавших консоль несколько лет назад - только один. И тот уже отправил её обратно Крейгу с неисправным LCD-шлейфом.
Это местная пирамида, не находишь?
Вот и получаем "ограниченное" количество пользователей с редкими консолями. Ради которых Квазист не хочет рвать жопу портируя игру AAAA несмотря на все попытки местных троллей от "Пандоры" (кстати чего они хотят? порт на "Пандору"? Увольте. Они хотят пошуметь. Им выдался повод - несколько лет назад их обидел Квазист). Если бы у него была Пандора - у него был бы стимул и возможность обеспечить качество проекта на выходе к которому он привык. Я знаю Квазиста и знаю, что он пишет свои вещи используя все консоли, которые он имеет (если это позволяют их возможности). Точно так же он будет писать и под Пандору, поскольку ненавидит не её, а её виртуальный "образ".
Так как у него нет Пандоры, плюс эти тролли еще с тех времен действуют ему на нервы при первой возможности - у него такого стимула нет и не будет. Всё просто.
As Foxblock as said previously, you don't need a console to port a game to it, also the number of sales of a console shouldn't affect whether or not you port your game to that console (unless its a commercial game which this isn't).
As Foxblock as said previously, HE don't need a console to port a game to it. This is his right. And desire to make a broken code.
I respect his decision.
milkshake said:
well i don't want to cause any wars, I just hoped that if enough people showed interest in a Pandora port then maybe through kindness (and not hate) there *might* be possibility of this good looking game being ported to the Pandora.
Сreate this topic at Pandora forum, please. The authors of game gave answers for you long time ago. This is topic about Caanoo and Wiz versions

milkshake said:
kayuz said:

what and you think gaddafi is a saint? and is right for him to kill his own people to shut them up and make them do as he wants?
you are really sure that gaddafi kill his people?i don't say that he's a saint, no really, but isn't the true bad. remember, the usa don't tell us a lot of thing, we are under a terrible regime... like the russian under the urss, but is leaked...
we live in democracy? i think no, where are you from? i'm italian ;)
please don't be another american slave ;)

^ Wow, do you have something to tell about Area51? I guess, that would end up funny then.
please don't be another american slave ;)

Boy, have you ever been in the US? If not, I'd like to state the truth about it: It's just a lie from your bedroom TV. It doesn't exist. But you did believe it does, didn't you?

Look folks, Quasist is unlikely to port to the Pandora, because he hates it. That's right he actually hates the Pandora. Not just Craig and ED etc, he actually hates the console.

He calls it the "Pissdora". This is a fact.

...I get the feeling that Hahaboy tries to imply that the "pandora fanboys" insulted quasist somehow in the first place, and it's all their fault.

You know what? I now believe all caanoo owners are just ***** ******(EDIT) because they call mad dictators "the true libya".

One of the meanings of the word "Pissdora" in Russian - "a thing owned by blabbermouth (windbag)".
Sad, but it is sometimes Quasist rights. And some of them have this particular console. While others have Pandora.

Akabei said:
Schnatterplatsch said:
Where's the bashing there? :)
no words

Yes, I agree that that russian text above isn't very nice... But as I understand myself titled troll there I see no reason to act different. Or should I?

(EDIT: There is also a slight difference between trolling and bashing. Bashing, eg, is if s.o. calls something someone else puts a lot of heartblood in "pissdora" being well aware what it means to that someone.)

...also it's getting boring again. They don't want to port it over so yeah, I don't bother anymore.

Hahahoj said:
One of the meanings of the word "Pissdora" in Russian - "a thing owned by blabbermouth (windbag)".
Sad, but it is sometimes Quasist rights. And some of them have this particular console. While others have Pandora.

Quasist was using the term because he understood very well that it was majorly insulting to Craig and his efforts. He did not use it in the context you espouse - nobody owned one at that point. I'm afraid that if you're trying to defend his mental illness, you're not doing a very good job :(

D.

You know what? I now believe all caanoo owners are just ***** ******(EDIT) because they call mad dictators "the true libya".
listen, if you think it, good, i haven't nothing against it ;)
you think that the GOOD are us and europe and Israel and the EVIL are libya, iran; right? well, you don't want to see the real world...
LAST, visit this link, will explain you some little thing about the SAINTS LIBYAN REBELS ;) http://www.federaljack.com/page_id=37933
but please don't talk anymore about it ;)

Dunny said:
I'm afraid that if you're trying to defend his mental illness, you're not doing a very good job :(
I am not advocating Quasist. Well, he is troll, it's part of his nature. But this Topic has shown that you are no better.
I partially agree with his opinion on some issues, but many issues look different for me.
BUT. I do not understand why I should defend Quasist on Caanoo forum from those who "asked him to port the game to Pandora".

Back