Release Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

I wonder what his reasoning was behind being so adamant on keeping it locked up...are you really that good at persuasion?

I have L/R buttons as left/right mouse clicks. How do I switch to first person view? How about targeting the gun?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have L/R buttons as left/right mouse clicks. How do I switch to first person view? How about targeting the gun?
press Right-SHIFT for L and Right-Control for R. If you dont have them mapped on your key config, then.... map them

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloudef have worked on theses source "a bit".

He added timing in the game. That mean the game now run at a constant speed no matter what kind of fps you're currently having.

Doing so, mean changing large chunk of the code, and Cloudef had to tweak these timing.

So I'm having a beta here : http://sebt3.openpandora.org/pnd/?f=aaaa.pnd

Tell me what you think, and I'll make this the official if you like it (Or I'll tweak these values even more)

Uploaded a new version.

This is the "Cloudef" version. He added timing support, so everything should run full speed no matter what is the current fps. I tweaked some values even more to better match the caanoo version (well the menu is a bit too fast, but who care :D )

Thanks to all the testers (Dimacus, Milkshake, BAFelton and bagmouse7). BTW you should remove /pandora/appdata/aaaa/bin/aaaa

Thanks for the heads up, I'll download it later. I never played the original enough :( I really enjoyed it.

I've only just played the 2D one too, which was a little weird. Despite not being much of a 3D man, I preferred the 3D one.

Great effort though, and I admire that, esp' with my diminishing motiviation.

I uploaded a new version including the changes I made to the control / speed management for Deadly Caves. Is there someone to tell me if it's ok/ better than previous ?

Oooh, look forward to trying this when I get home

Back