Release Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

I uploaded a new version including the changes I made to the control / speed management for Deadly Caves. Is there someone to tell me if it's ok/ better than previous ?
This no longer works for me, it books up the "blue static" on the screen, and just locks. Running from mmenu. :(

Yep, I've removed the /pandora/appdata/aaaa folder, still happens :(

Doesn't work for me too.

When I launch the tutorial, the screen is full of pixels and the game runs behind but I can't see anything.

I don't even get as far as the menu.

Would it be easy enough to add some "cheat code" to unlock all the locked content? Esp' now I've cleared my appdata :(

Was it working okay for you? I couldn't even see the intro, it just locked up.

Same as others, got to the menu.. (freshly installed it with Beta 3)

Could hear sounds in game but just blue tiles everywhere

I've seen that someone's made an extension and a new game (Deadly Caves) based on this game. How can I edit the maps, the "textures.gfx" file, the models, etc.?

Edit: Oh yeah, and when I try to run the game in non-PND form, it immediately just segfaults with no other information. What am I doing wrong?

Edit 2: I fixed that problem by running scripts/pre-script.sh before running scripts/aaa.sh

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you finish the game. There is an editor mode made available for you
You mean Autism Mode? I was actually looking to develop my own game based on the AAAA game engine's source code, like Deadly Caves.

edit: OK, I found the editor, but i still don't know really how to use it. I am working my way around it by trial and error and looking at the source code.

Is this all you used to make AAAA?

I still cannot find a way to edit the graphics.

any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back