Release Adamant Armor Affection

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

Here is a port of one of Quasist game (the winner of the lastest compo). Let me quote ED to introduce you to this game.

EvilDragon said:
quasist released a Jump'n'Run for the WIZ: Adamant Armor Affection.

Screenshot4.png

You are the top agent of antiterrorist organisation. Your goal is to stop some filthy little act of international terrorism. Remember to visit tutorial level!

Download: Adamant Armor Affection

Change since the caanoo release :
- widescreen scaller
- pandora control support

[ Download ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for porting this! I've always been fascinated by Quasist's games, he seems like such a... I don't know, curmudgeonly maverick? I would really like to be able to play his other games on the Pandora - I've tried running Fleshchasmer through Ginge, but there were issues (I think it ran way too fast, and/or I couldn't get the controls to respond).

+1 :)
Thanks for porting this, I always loved Quasist's games too, they are pure madness ! My favourite one is Mutant Tank Knights I think. On a side note, FleshChasmer source is available on the good ol' Archive ;)
EDIT: Mutant Tank Knights doesn't work well through GINGE, way too fast and controls are unresponsive...
Bye, Magic Sam

Magic Sam said:
FleshChasmer source is available on the good ol' Archive ;)
Not sure of that, anyway Quasist sent me the lastest FleshChasmer sources today, so i will have a look at it later.

@ sebt3: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,46,2289
I don't think these are the latest sources though, so it'd be better to use the ones Quasist sent you today :)
Any news on the Adamant Armor Affection Adventure front ? Are the devs still against a Pandora port ?
Bye and thanks !
Magic Sam

Magic Sam said:
Any news on the Adamant Armor Affection Adventure front ? Are the devs still against a Pandora port ?
For what I know : yes
(as in : he refused to send me AAAA sources when I asked today)

Hey, this is GOOD! And I love the irony of playing it on a Pandora, considering the storyline. :)

The port is wonderfully-done. It feels like it was made for the Pandora originally.

Back