Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

Try to check the input devices.
You have most likely a problem with a mouse or joystick.
If they are connected - try to calibrate their or disconnect on the time to check.

Hahahoj said:
Try to check the input devices.
You have most likely a problem with a mouse or joystick.
If they are connected - try to calibrate their or disconnect on the time to check.

This happens on a keyboard on my laptop.

EDIT: ok, now I understand, my mouse was the problem, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In the last mission, just after the 1st checkpoint, I see a Disk on the top of a pillar, anyone knows how to jump to it ?

After this, it'really hard, i'm always killed by those bast*rds...

You can watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2tGp48QbGI&feature=player_detailpage#t=275s

Runs this place, disk is taken later.

In the last mission, just after the 1st checkpoint, I see a Disk on the top of a pillar, anyone knows how to jump to it ?

After this, it'really hard, i'm always killed by those bast*rds...
this game makes me very frightening, when you feel that the ba*tards follow you for kill ... oh my god :lol:

Hahahoj said:
Quasist and Don Migel released final build of the game "AAAA".
This is a stealth / action game in 3D environment. You will get an opportunity to explore the space inhabited by hostile creatures, wade through them hiding in the shadows or break through the enemy in fight.
The game has 11 additional secret extreme levels.
Authors are asked not forget to switch on a vibration in the console menu to get the maximum fun from the game.

Please port to pandora ;) even if you might not like people there it would be greatly appreciated and well received at least by me :) this looks good!! btw good work.

I can only add my name to the list of those requesting a pandoraport. This game is too great to not have it everywhere! Cmon guys give yourself a kick!

Dunny said:
I'd be surprised if there was a Pandora port, given Quasist's hatred of the device...

D.

Quasist is a nice guy - he just tries to hide that.

Stop this, please. I don´t need another bashing thread. I know, you are disappointed by the device, Schnatterplatsch and you are not wrong, but some people still like it, despite what could or should have been.

Akabei said:
Stop this, please. I don´t need another bashing thread. I know, you are disappointed by the device, Schnatterplatsch and you are not wrong, but some people still like it, despite what could or should have been.

What in the name of the holy cow are you talking about? What device? I only kindly asked those devs to port their game to the pandora and stated my believe in the good in the core of everyones heart. Where's the bashing there? :)

I think, someone should keep IRC clean. :(

IRC:
[Thursday, July 28, 2011] [12:12:29 am] <Da|Mummy> get the sand out of your vagina and release AAAA for pandora, few of us like craig anyway

[Thursday, July 28, 2011] [12:16:35 am] <schnatter> quasist: Give your ass a kick and release AAAA for the pandora!

[Thursday, July 28, 2011] [12:35:25 am] <schnatter> DaMummy|PND: We're doing it wrong. Maybe we have to convince him that it's the most evil thing to port it to the pandora.

2Sha
The problem of the your good ass has a solution. Buy consoles Pandora for Quasist and Don Miguel. They work professionally and do not intend to port "into the air".
Maybe they would buy the console itself, but as we know it today is almost impossible as a consequence of price / quality ratio and due to availability.

Back