Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

0J3L7CRZ.jpeg

Google it: it really exists, sometimes you just wonder... :|

It reminds me of my earlier post about foreign countries having different affiliation with history and having fond memories of certain world leaders.

And kids grow up and can be inspired by those things.
Like color-by-code and ask your parents: who was this guy? And they'll explain history to you.
color_by_code.jpg

But kids, they'll understand things differently and start a challenge online for their friends:
Challenge.jpg

And eventually they'll open a shop:
own_shop.jpg

And even though it get's a lot of negative media attention, everyone now knows about the place.
So others get inspired to do the same:
shop.jpg

Or they'll make their own wine. They know it will get negative attention, but any attention will do.
wine.jpg

And someone might read these things and will get inspired to do their own project, just to get attention and make some money.
Maybe that's why that Children's Dental Clinic was named weirdly, as they'll get attention because of it.

"The most anti-Jewish"? I think there are way more anti-Jewish persons around. They just don't have the means.
Or in other words, given the means at his disposal it would suffice to assume, he didn't like them, was emotionally distanced/detached enough, and he needed a The Enemy for his political tactics, to explain the outcome. Not saying, that he didn't hate and despise them. Just saying, it can't be concluded from the outcome.
(And yes, both versions are disgusting and terrible.)

"The most anti-Jewish"? I think there are way more anti-Jewish persons around. They just don't have the means.
Or in other words, given the means at his disposal it would suffice to assume, he didn't like them, was emotionally distanced/detached enough, and he needed a The Enemy for his political tactics, to explain the outcome. Not saying, that he didn't hate and despise them. Just saying, it can't be concluded from the outcome.
(And yes, both versions are disgusting and terrible.)

The thing is, that Hitler did not hate the Jewish, he was disgusted by them.
sure, with disgust comes hate, but disgust was most likely the main drive.
Check the Psychologist Jonathan Haidt, who did a lot of research on disgust and purity.
If Hitler hated the Jewish, the most obvious thing would be to enslave them and let them fight at the front lines for him.
If you check his speeches, it's all about purification and disgust? He burned the people and their stuff, you do that with rats and insects you are disgusted off.
There is also a book covering Hitler's speeches and if I get it right, they are about disgust, not hate. "Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier" or "Hitlers Table Talks".

Google it: it really exists, sometimes you just wonder... :|

It reminds me of my earlier post about foreign countries having different affiliation with history and having fond memories of certain world leaders.

And kids grow up and can be inspired by those things.
Like color-by-code and ask your parents: who was this guy? And they'll explain history to you.
View attachment 39500

But kids, they'll understand things differently and start a challenge online for their friends:
View attachment 39501

And eventually they'll open a shop:
View attachment 39502

And even though it get's a lot of negative media attention, everyone now knows about the place.
So others get inspired to do the same:
View attachment 39503

Or they'll make their own wine. They know it will get negative attention, but any attention will do.
View attachment 39504

And someone might read these things and will get inspired to do their own project, just to get attention and make some money.
Maybe that's why that Children's Dental Clinic was named weirdly, as they'll get attention because of it.

Don't Forget http://archive.today/2024.10.23-093...015/05/29/ice-cream-named-after-hitler-i.html

@Askarus Yes, probably. But since he was a political figure I can't help but wondering how much was it authentic and how much strategic. If I'm not mistaken the Konzentrationslager were not Vernichtungslager from the beginning - was it warming the machinery up to the idea of terminating "thing that look humen" first or only culminating in termination out of necessity, for the lager filled up. Not that I would know.

@Askarus Yes, probably. But since he was a political figure I can't help but wondering how much was it authentic and how much strategic. If I'm not mistaken the Konzentrationslager were not Vernichtungslager from the beginning - was it warming the machinery up to the idea of terminating "thing that look humen" first or only culminating in termination out of necessity, for the lager filled up. Not that I would know.
That is why the Table Talks are interesting. Those were spoken in private and are not open propaganga with an aim.

There was enslavement, but it was mostly by the private sector. IG Farben had a factory that rented workers (including children) from concentration camps. Working conditions were so horrible that even some SS officers complained about them to their hierarchy.

At the end of the war, executives from the company were tried but most of them walked because they argued they only followed the interest of their shareholders. The judges didn't want to condemn capitalism at a time when communism was on the rise.

Back