Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

When I see an umbrella I'm thinking of Hong Kong.
sxioihu3qgj4dbjvijhp.jpg

Could be they are in "Hindenburg", i dont know if this is a Town in Germany, but it should..

But its not a good idea to use this name for a Flame Broiled Fastfood House..

Maybe they ditnt know the story of the Zeppelin..

Where's Mars Argo?

It's also about the abusive guy who formerly produced Mars Argo (his ex GF) and who is producing the failed musician Poppy now with the same formula, erasing the original from the Internet and blocking all future success (also by breaking into Mars' home and blocking all her friends on Facebook with her account).

There's some really fucked up crap going on with those Youtube producers. Another example:

Last edited:
@Klumpen I get, why the second video belongs in this thread. Coz Primink misinforms his viewers about how the internet and vpn work. But why the first one?

Looks rather like Hangul to my untrained eye, yes. The funniest thing is that calculus is a valid translation for anything meaning tartar, but it's also a term in mathematics, and also can refer to bladder stones or kidney stones, not to mention a genus of spiders and land snails. If it disabled any of those it could be quite useful in specific situations ;)

Back