Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

@Cerbera It's just, that I don't expect very much actual honey coming from those bear bottles.

You read kinky stuff, and a bit surreal. How can she, at the same time, press her breasts against him. Anatomically impossible, I say.
[doublepost=1568104814,1568104288][/doublepost]@FaeMinx Thanks. Your very knowledgable.
I'm not sure, if that Lucky Charms guy sounds Irish or Scottish.

Bluetooth

ri37ssial3631.png

Does his honey come in bear shaped containers though? :p

No our Honey is in normal 500 grams Jars,
Only Nestle whit it’s industrial modification Honey can sell Honey in this Push Bottles..
As long it’s not a Honey which is pretty fluid, like Robinie, after some time, your honey is too hard to can take from this Push Bottle..

No our Honey is in normal 500 grams Jars,
Only Nestle whit it’s industrial modification Honey can sell Honey in this Push Bottles..
As long it’s not a Honey which is pretty fluid, like Robinie, after some time, your honey is too hard to can take from this Push Bottle..
If you're a real Honey... You get hard.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

My problem is, some ditnt know the right therms for some things,
Out of the Hive, Honey is pretty fluid, so you can pretty easy open the wax, and put the frames in a machine that’s spins round and because physics, the honey will get separate from the frame..

Some sorts are long fluid, Robinie per exemple , but if you have flower Honey, it want last long fluid,
(Blüte“ or Summer Honey )
So if you fill this in such a Squeeze Bottle, good luck to get it to your breadth if it’s a week or so Old:
You can put the Bottle in Warm Water to make the Honey fluid again, but usually you use normal jars ..

For your entertainment a youtube of cartoons from late 70's, early 80's I grew up wit
Thank you. That's a trip through the memory lane... Did you know the French version of Jayce & the wheeled warriors is much longer?

@Cerbera reminds me, I think I heard somewhere that the Cradle of Filth's singer had a skeleton set in glass in to the floor of his house.
[doublepost=1568383409,1568361212][/doublepost]Is it just me, or do Slash and Axl look a little different these days?

IMG_20190913_1121090_1.jpg

Back