Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
@Cerbera reminds me, I think I heard somewhere that the Cradle of Filth's singer had a skeleton set in glass in to the floor of his house.
[doublepost=1568383409,1568361212][/doublepost]Is it just me, or do Slash and Axl look a little different these days?

IMG_20190913_1121090_1.jpg

Null

Junior partner in crime.
Cradle of Filth
That takes me back, I used to listen to them until around the time of their music deal with Sony. Those were the dark days when I thought I could only listen to a few genres of music because reasons. Now I listen to any old nonsense. :)

Examples:

ashcloud

-- BANNED! -- Lactose Intolerant Volcano
That takes me back, I used to listen to them until around the time of their music deal with Sony. Those were the dark days when I thought I could only listen to a few genres of music because reasons. Now I listen to any old nonsense. :)

Examples:
What are the cute ponies doing in absurdism corner?
Anyways, if you must, use this one :D

Djoga'Ro

moonstruck
Administrators should rather have mechanics in place, that allow to make exceptions. In one seminar at university the method was, take the first two letter from the given name and the first and the last from the family name. Still, one guy was milf.

Null

Junior partner in crime.
What are the cute ponies doing in absurdism corner?
Anyways, if you must, use this one :D
I hear they're the latest fad amongst the youngsters of today ;), also in other news...

In one seminar at university the method was, take the first two letter from the given name and the first and the last from the family name.
Poor Walter Novacek. :(

FBnil

Ready to Champion the Pyra to the World...
Wait, so you don't know that women earn less money for a similar position? You can't say "Equity", instead of "Equality" because then you say there is something inherently wrong with the amount of work a woman produces vs a man. (have you seen women at factories? They are very quick)