Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Funny_Bus.jpg

http://funny-pics-fun.com/funny-compilations/funny-bus

Or weapon collecting

As im in Germany, whe may not yet have folderknifs which you can open whit one hand, the weapon law is realy tought. (or rigide, i dont know the english word for this)..

But i can make a bank robbery whit a swarm of bees :)

I cant understand why USA Peaple love Fireweapons which are made to kill peaple, but this is a topic, which should be used in a own treadt..

Last edited by a moderator:
I only use more manly weapons: Swords (long and short)

European Martial Arts FTW!

Fireweapons are for wimps.

Everyone can pull the Trigger of a Fireweapon, but if you want to be realy true, you have to fight whit the Swort, the Bow, or whit the Hammer

Fireweapon are for Pussys ..

In Case of a Zombieapokalyps, it would be interessting to see who would be survive longer: USA whit Fireweapons which can get out of Ammo, or Europeans which have learnd to fight whitout Fireweapons...

Everyone can pull the Trigger of a Fireweapon, but if you want to be realy true, you have to fight whit the Swort, the Bow, or whit the Hammer Fireweapon are for Pussys ..

Have you ever used a firearm?

I have a little experience with target rifle shooting. Its not easy and requires fine control over body movements combined with lots of training - just of the non-athletic kind.

sure, anyone can pull a trigger, but so can anyone wave a sword

It takes skill to hit anything with either

I have been told it's possible to break your own hand with a gun if you don't know what you're doing (like shooting sideways/gangster-style)

And just assume that you contract the zombie disease by bites (which means by getting their bodyfluids on or into your body) a sword is the last thing you want to be using.

In Case of a Zombieapokalyps, it would be interessting to see who would be survive longer: USA whit Fireweapons which can get out of Ammo, or Europeans which have learnd to fight whitout Fireweapons...
Canada.

I have been told it's possible to break your own hand with a gun if you don't know what you're doing (like shooting sideways/gangster-style)
Probably would depend on the power of the gun, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're right

Pretty stupid thing to do though, as you'll miss, with or without hand injuries

Important principle of shooting:

If you don't see your target in your sights, you won't hit it

Back