Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Everyone can pull the Trigger of a Fireweapon, but if you want to be realy true, you have to fight whit the Swort, the Bow, or whit the Hammer Fireweapon are for Pussys ..

Have you ever used a firearm?

I have a little experience with target rifle shooting. Its not easy and requires fine control over body movements combined with lots of training - just of the non-athletic kind.

sure, anyone can pull a trigger, but so can anyone wave a sword

It takes skill to hit anything with either

Binky is correct in this matter . Besides its not so much about using these things to hurt people - its more about their efeincy and what every weapon has to say . ie a old colt revolver will have seen a few scraps whereas a gold gilt flintlock is probably a presentation piece to give to the monarch of a nearby nation .

250px-SupermanVsMuhammadAli.jpg

Everyone can pull the Trigger of a Fireweapon, but if you want to be realy true, you have to fight whit the Swort, the Bow, or whit the Hammer

Fireweapon are for Pussys ..

In Case of a Zombieapokalyps, it would be interessting to see who would be survive longer: USA whit Fireweapons which can get out of Ammo, or Europeans which have learnd to fight whitout Fireweapons...
Fireweapon? Sounds like flame throwers and napalm.

America does have weapons besides guns. Against zombies something like Cold Steel's Brooklyn Smasher polypropylene baseball bat would be cool. Heavier than a normal baseball bat and very durable (won't break).

As im in Germany, whe may not yet have folderknifs which you can open whit one hand, the weapon law is realy tought. (or rigide, i dont know the english word for this)..
Queensland (Australia) has similar restrictions. Last year they changed the knife laws, any folding knife that can be opened with one hand is banned (up to 2 years in jail). I used to carry a small pocket knife with two blades (one serrated) that can be opened with one hand, but I can't risk it now. (Technically I should apply for a license just to keep owning it, even though it was just a $20 thing from a camping store).

No laws against owning swords (I've got 3), as long as I don't run around in public with them. :)

@kojack

in germany, it isnt that rought whit the Weaponlaw for Kniffs: even if a Police Man see my Leatherman, the Law says that if i declare wy i have the kniff, paar exemple:

I need it to cut an Apple, or i need it for Work, or i need it, because my car is a rusty ting, and therevore i need the Leatherman to fix it, or such things,

You need a Reason, and the Policeman is happy.. and usualy, they arend interestet to bring a Multitool Owner in Jail,

But if your on a Demo against Nuclear Plants, or something (or against Nazis) or a Konzert, you may not carry this kniff whit you ..

Fireweapons is a strange translation for "Feuerwaffen", Handguns..

A kniff is a Tool, even a One Hand Folder, but in the Hand of bad Peaple, even a Swiss Army Knive can be a Weapon

distant acquaintance sees my pandora

hey! nice DS

its not a DS - look its got a keyboard

yeah, that makes it worse

:wacko:

And to think where I live if I acidentally take a pocket knife to school ( the one handed type which I have a few of ) I'd get off with a stern

" Don't do it again " .

oh dear

m.computerandvideogames.com/369285/blog/shagagamercom-videos-offer-virgin-gamers-dating-tips/

oh yeah

m.neatorama.com/2012/09/28/Wesker-Son-Resident-Evil-Human-Butchery/

this will be fun...

www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21628856.200-the-real-tron-it-security-as-a-shoot-em-up.html

Back