Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Oh no...

Now these boards got the same sort of warning I got on the Game Gadget boards, cursed monkey malware

2ev8br4.png

Yeah I think the page I was checking, which was in this absurd thread, probaboy just had an image linking to a suspect site, the evil monkey one or whatever it was.

That is quite amusing google reporting itself like that

We will rock you , Wii has rocked you Mr . Ps3 !!

I find constructing sentences with child like grahmer and Spelling amusing !

It must be strange being a professional artist:

You start of producing genuinely interesting, moving or representative work,

Then when your work becomes popular, you become infallible and people will buy whatever you create

I've seen discarded office chairs presented as the centre piece of an exhibition, and a piece of canvas covered in a single sheet of wallpaper!

When you've got people paying £3.2K for a gram of your doings, its time to retire early!

^I think it's an endurance game between the artists and collectors.

-Artist: What can I make that is utterly uncollectable?

-Collector: How much should I pay for it?

I was at an art showing and the curator and artist came up to me and asked what I thought of it. I told them I never took an art appreciation class, so my opinion might not be valid. The curator replied with "That stuff's all B.S. anyway." Then the painter said he'd like to hear my opinion because I wouldn't over-analyze it. I could definitely appreciate it more when I felt like I didn't have to "get it."

Every time I finish a particulary good meal ( eat it I mean ) then I put the utinsiles in the correct spot that is post modern art ! Every time I cook a meal that - my friends is modern art :p

I declare this forum thread to be carefully designed super-modern art!

Sony has the best security on their playstation network .

I feel so secure giving them my personal data :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back