Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

lzdyvw8fc2371.jpg
I guess the database is sorted by entry name, and this sort order is retained, but then the translated country name is shown.
In spanish/french Alemania/Allemagne = Deutschland

I am a fan of the real country name, so no V.K./R.U. but U.K. However, Saudi Arabia would be المملكة العربية السعودية so, yeah, a bit unreadable for me, but at least you learn.

Why is this funny? Because there's a Blue-eyes white dragon card (one of the most powerful cards in the Yu-gi-oh! carddeck) There is also a lantern which is on during the day. And the one that is holding the card is George Bush (Ex-president, grandson of satanist Aleister Crowley and child of a high official at a intelligence agency). So the lantern, which represents light, or "lucifer" and then the person who posted is also aligned with metal music, that has the same overtones.

Bush is quite a funny man. During a presidential visit to a school, he held a reading book upside down (that's funny, right!) just to make the kids laugh. Of course, things get pulled out of context later by the more serious news. Why do we love Bush? Because during his presidential reign, he threw less bombs on the world than Obama.

George Bush (Ex-president, grandson of satanist Aleister Crowley and child of a high official at a intelligence agency).
Dubya is the son of H.W Bush, he might be described as a high official of an intelligence agency because he was the US president. Dubya's grandparents were Marvin Pierce and Pauline (nee Robinson) and Prescott Bush and Dorothy (nee Walker), I don't recognise any of these as aliases of Crowley.

And I take it you missed the tiger(?) taking a giraffe for a weird ride.

@levi
Post automatically merged:

because he was the US president
because he was the Director: https://www.cia.gov/stories/story/george-h-w-bush-the-11th-director-of-central-intelligence/

And I take it you missed the tiger(?) taking a giraffe for a weird ride.
Well, that's the joke, right? You focus on the Blue-eyes dragon, and the rest is unimportant...

Back