Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

260oeg85yun71.jpg

TLDR: They weren’t kidding about serving it *hot*; 96*C surface temps.! o_O
At work we bought an ext. NVMe drive to install Kubuntu on a laptop to use that to install and use NVidia's SDK to setup a Jetson Xavier. Trying to setup the Jetson always failed at one point or another. Sometimes it seemed to have worked, but was somewhat unstable, which took time to show.
Using an old fashioned 2.5" drive for the host solved all the problems. The NVMe one got hot to the touch - probably murdered bits when stressed out.

At work we bought an ext. NVMe drive to install Kubuntu on a laptop to use that to install and use NVidia's SDK to setup a Jetson Xavier. Trying to setup the Jetson always failed at one point or another. Sometimes it seemed to have worked, but was somewhat unstable, which took time to show.
Using an old fashioned 2.5" drive for the host solved all the problems. The NVMe one got hot to the touch - probably murdered bits when stressed out.
There’s a comment beneath the article to the effect that Corsair slapped a large heatsink on their latest M.2 NVMe radiator...seems to be something of a trend. Not exactly space efficient though :|

Nobody's stopping you from manufacturing your own SD cards.
Nah, I'm not too motivated.
For the moment I can write down the bits on my thumbnail.
I optimised my writing enough to fit 2TBon each finger nail.
Read/writespeed is still a little slow, but enough for long term storage.

For the moment I can write down the bits on my thumbnail.
I optimised my writing enough to fit 2TBon each finger nail.
Read/writespeed is still a little slow, but enough for long term storage.
Aaaahhh! So that's what Rosalia was into all along.
I get it now.

Back