Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

crappy-funny-wildlife-photography-124-60057c40ed6d3-700.jpg

I've managed to get hold of 82 edited Peppa Pig videos in total, which is an absurdly low figure that I will be rectifying ASAP.

Edit: 83.

Edit 2: 84.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rSl
An interesting discussion here: http://jlpp.org/blogzine/a-tale-of-two-criminals/

Though I wonder why the article doesn’t show a photo of Mr. Allen, or the scheme’s mastermind and ~six other co-conspirators... (though I’ll admit having run searches in ddg for each conspirator with “TBW mortgage fraud” it’s incredibly difficult to actually find any photos of most of them on any relevant articles!) :

(I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if their “visual differences” had at least something to do with it...)

Last edited:
While feelings do play a part, there are a few studies that show that there is also intent behind this.
I think (assuming we’re on the same λ here) I was referring to that in the latter part of my post

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
Poor guy probably didn't see what he was doing. From the photo it doesn't look like he can see anything beyond his own nose.

It was all fine until 7:35 when I broke a sweat. Then at 11:11 ... it was not nice. The driver also forgot a few stops.

Back