Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

I understand what you mean. :)

84618f79f7f2098a6fc187e5f5fe9353.jpg

The 13ad admin is drunk again. Here's the link via a different instance. https://yewtu.be/watch?v=XMDPXHzic28

Choose your poison, there's more than one instance available or you can selfhost your own if you're into that kind of thing.
Anyone else find that Invidious isn’t working, no matter which instance?
I searched for “Muse”, clicked on the link to the band’s page and got a long error on each of the instances I tried :S
Snopyta, for example, seemed to be working fine a week ago (no problems viewing Muse music videos then) but in spite of a status at 100%, it now demonstrates the same problem as all the others :'(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rSl
Anyone else find that Invidious isn’t working, no matter which instance?
I searched for “Muse”, clicked on the link to the band’s page and got a long error on each of the instances I tried :S
Snopyta, for example, seemed to be working fine a week ago (no problems viewing Muse music videos then) but in spite of a status at 100%, it now demonstrates the same problem as all the others :'(

The problem lay with Alphabet/Google/YouTube changing something on their end, all is fixed now (with the instances that bother to do software updates).

The problem lay with Alphabet/Google/YouTube changing something on their end, all is fixed now (with the instances that bother to do software updates).

Thank you! :)

Back