Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

If someone is looking for a release it could be directed toward something productive (or destructive, although we should all be careful with that one...maybe go chop wood or tear down something that needs to be removed anyway). I understand that doesn't work for everyone, which is too bad, as it is probably less uncomfortable.
Speaking of outside perspectives giving you ideas for solutions which weren't apparent before:
You just gave me the idea of just giving such people bubble wrap in those situations to release their anger via destruction!
Gonna gather some small sheets now.

My browser crashed while replying and my post didn't get saved.
*grabs a sheet of bubble wrap and twists it until it stops popping*

Actually, popping bubble wrap is usually more of an intellectual exercise, as I try to find fun and interesting ways to pop bubbles. At least when it isn't getting in the way by being on the flour while I am moving stuff around and I keep stepping on it. But, yeah, that is the kind of thing I was getting at.

Breaking glass is also nice, especially if it pops too, like throwing light bulbs into a dumpster.

As a way of creating frustration...

ocd.png

Catchy song about this ridiculous culture war that has spread from North America to Europe by now:

Needless to say it already got banned and de-banned already, the censor happy authoritarians (which this song is about) seem to only have been able to permanently block it for Germans, proxys help though.

Last edited:
Catchy song about this ridiculous culture war that has spread from North America to Europe by now:

From NA? I was under the impression that it started in Europe, considering the dozens on top of dozens of laws that really enforce the PC culture. Down here, in the South, the most PC-like laws that have been passed recently involved censoring Confederacy icons and memorabilia, anti-homosexual laws, anti-trans laws, revisions to Affirmative Action (similar to positive discrimination in UK) to support women+children of non-protected classes, and so on.

We have NOTHING on at least the UK when it comes to being PC. If it did start in NA, then it has reached critical mass in Europe.

Also, I like how Cenk Uygur's depicted (edit: in the thumbnail). He's not the worst, it must be said, but he does some Neo-level back-bending on certain social/religious issues.

Back