Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

I thought to myself: how fun can yoyo's be?.... at 2:22 the boy switches yo yo's with his fingers, by throwing them at the other hand.... my jaw dropped. Flawless victory...
And Atai put a great show there (the full package). Hadnt seen that one.

Open it
40 LB. Box of Rape.jpg

5sSPZCw.png
I dunno, probably still not worth it.
(Yes, I tried, it doesn't work)
edit: added spoilerz

5sSPZCw.png
I dunno, probably still not worth it.
(Yes, I tried, it doesn't work)
edit: added spoilerz

With this constant flood of new games, I wouldn't be surprised if devs started to give people money to play their games.
It would only be fair if you think about the fact, that the first batches of customers are usually used as beta testers anyway.

Wouldn't they end up encountering the overjustification effect?
Depends... compare it to a disco. So you give out free entrances to a few people, to fill the disco, and when it is full, the other people outside see that and want to get in too. They have fun that weekend, and may come next weekend, even though they have to pay entrance.
So if you have a small userbase, that gets addicted to your game (for example, a group of internet friends), then the chances you talk about it on facebook and bring in more is fair.

What they should do is turn it around, like Facebook did: You can play the game only when invited by somebody already inside the game... do that with, say, a rockstar game.... wild fire!

asking for money for ... 'early access'
Well, in an MMORPG that early access will give you a permanent advantage over people who come in later, not only are your stats higher, you know the environment.

Well, in an MMORPG that early access will give you a permanent advantage over people who come in later, not only are your stats higher, you know the environment.
Is that true? Yes about knowing the environment, but in past MMOs the beta accounts have gotten reset when the game goes gold.
I suppose that's one way to differentiate "beta" from "early access".

Is your local council slack at sorting those potholes this Winter?

by

Yeah I heard about that too, thepotholegardner.com ... very nice

Back