Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

wztbq.jpg wzt81.jpg wzssb.jpg wzsfo.jpg wzsq2.jpg

Turn on the captions / subtitles
I don't know if it will work with any languages others than English ... but it's funny

"mannequins" :)

You trample the mannequin... you trample the shopper. around 1:42 min

^ Oh dear, this derp is about the most uninteresting person I've ever seen and I'm constantly falling asleep when trying to listen to his broken gibberish.

Here in the UK, we have these things called "Merry-Go-Rounds" where you not only get to go round in circles for extended periods of time, but get to sit on a big fake horse with musical accompaniment and multicoloured lighting!

Perhaps he hasn't heard of them?
They were only invented 150 years ago.

Here in the UK, we have these things called "Merry-Go-Rounds" where you not only get to go round in circles for extended periods of time, but get to sit on a big fake horse with musical accompaniment and multicoloured lighting!

Perhaps he hasn't heard of them?
They were only invented 150 years ago.

But there's only room for him in his merry go round... everyone is expected to look at him and go "Ooooo" or "WTF?"

In fact, us reacting to him on this forum is probably getting him off.

*expect these comments to be incorporated inappropriately and out of context in his next mind blowing piece of sheer brilliance*...

But there's only room for him in his merry go round... everyone is expected to look at him and go "Ooooo" or "WTF?"

In fact, us reacting to him on this forum is probably getting him off.

*expect these comments to be incorporated inappropriately and out of context in his next mind blowing piece of sheer brilliance*...

I'll quote Rincewind here:
"Argh!"

In which book dos rincewind said "aarg" ?
Or dos you reverending to the english versions??
I've only read the English versions and I recall him shouting that at a few occassions in the first Discworld novels.

And now for something completely different:

In other News...

I don't get it. People like that get money for nothing but when you do serious Business like ED with the Pyra, you have to fight for every dime? It's a mad, mad world.

awesome.jpg
Cookiehead batman lurking in the shadows.
Snake earphone searching for prey.
Emmet singing "2015 was awesome... for Pandora" (during glue snorting high)
Couldnt shoo the bird away... it was hatching eggs...

Back