A tale of snow, tons of server requests and coordinates (2011-12-16)

My Pandora was returned to criag 6 months ago. Broken left nub, PSOD.

I emailed criags team and returned it with the form they sent out.

Only replies I've had are the ones I documented in this thread that basically said you were doing the RMAs.

I will NEVER buy from criag again.

Please PM me your name and the username you had on your Pandora OS.

I'll check if I got it.

I'm going to tag along on that offer since I'm in exactly the same boat. Just knowing that I'm in some sort of queue, somewhere, is enough to make me sleep better at night.

Hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow, I can't believe that it'll be another month's wait for being one day late.

Then again, I can see that with the trifecta (Christmas, New Years and Chinese New Year), delays are bound to happen, especially with other companies getting last minute orders through as well.

I'm still waiting for Lavos to rise up in the center of Europe, anyone good with summoning spells?

Also:

chrono%2Btrigger%2Bbad%2Bend.gif

Just got an email from UPS saying they have damaged some of the Pandora boxes.

This is just a saga now.
... No, please not. Any dates when the packages will arrive in Germany so someone can check what actually was damaged?

Just some quick updates from Global Components:

The back side of the Pandora prototype boards are currently being populated.

The front side will be populated tomorrow. I'll be with them tomorrow to check and test the Pandoras we get from them.
It's exciting to read that the process is going on.

I'll keep you updated :)
I hope so. =)

Just got an email from UPS saying they have damaged some of the Pandora boxes.

This is just a saga now.
... No, please not. Any dates when the packages will arrive in Germany so someone can check what actually was damaged?

After christmas.

Most of the parts in there have already been ordered for the next batches from me, so even IF something is broken, it shouldn't cause a delay, just some hazzle with the UPS insurance.

Hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow, I can't believe that it'll be another month's wait for being one day late.

Not a month. It's 2 weeks

Speed is good, haste is bad. Sounds like you're doing just fine.

Maybe two weeks longer is much better then loads of possible rma's and frustration later on.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
it's reassuring that GC are more serious than CC :)

on the other hand ups sucks :angry:

how have they done to damage boxes?

i'm certain their insurance will not admit that the inside is invaluable !!!

ED, Craigx and others involved, PLEASE...

once everything is settled, production runs and you have a little spare time, please write an (E-)book about the Pandora's project past few years.

It will be a very exciting lecture and it will be very informative for other brave men daring to start such visionary projects.

:)

Daniel

ED, Craigx and others involved, PLEASE...

once everything is settled, production runs and you have a little spare time, please write an (E-)book about the Pandora's project past few years.

It will be a very exciting lecture and it will be very informative for other brave men daring to start such visionary projects.

:)

Daniel

I have written up quite a lot about it, and there are some video interviews to post too. Just need the right time to post it all!

Back