1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

What a day! (2011-12-14)

Discussion in 'Pandora News' started by EvilDragon, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Another

Another Still Fresh

Wait... is it that company in the US I just googled? Why did nobody notice that? And why are there always problems with US companies?

It's terrifying this happened to someone of the community. And it's disgusting what BILD made out of it.

My condolences to the family and the people who knowed him. :(

2. Christoph.Krn

Christoph.Krn Very Active Member

When you realize that the lesson to always share, request, and redundantly archive crucial data in as many different file formats as possible can be learnt from this incident, you realize that there is no need to be sad.

3. gruso

gruso thunderbox

Christ, terrible to hear about Jonai. May he rest in peace, and may the rest of us savour every day.

4. ghostpatch

ghostpatch Active Member

rest in peace jonai : |

For all who don't understand german and might get iritated by these pics. He didn't even do cosplay. It was just a joke! totally riped out of it's contend!

Somebody should hack Bild and Dresdner Morgenpost

5. bukkit

bukkit Member

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I somehow never could quite forget this story and the guy. Some people might have felt similarly, so when I (lately, though it happened a while ago) learned the killer was found and sentenced, I thought I should share that. Also I feel I should mention that the only thing jonai apparently did wrong was being nice, and maybe too nice. So the victim blaming some newspapers excelled on was just as despicable and disgusting as it looked at first sight.
    I don't feel like posting links to that sad story, but I also understand that some people might want to kow more, which you'll find if you google "Leipzig Jonathan Benjamin". Avoid everything "Bild", they aren't worth a damned click.

I don't seem to be able to find meaningful words to all that, but a thing I have on my mind at times seems to be close enough, so: It's not your children's fault they came into your life, so don't treat them like it was, instead: love them, because you fucking owe it to them and they deserve it.

FBnil, rSl, CommanderB and 2 others like this.
  6. Silent-Hunter

Silent-Hunter Advanced Member

I googled that and came up with nothing useful unfortunately.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2018 ---
    Nevermind I found it

7. rSl

rSl **** COMMODORE 64 PYRA V2 **** 4GB RAM SYSTEM

horrible story.
    R.I.P. jonai