What a day! (2011-12-14)

It started with some bad news: Micron didn't deliver the samples of the RAM as promised (should've been delivered last week), and without the RAM, we couldn't do the prototype run.
Wait... is it that company in the US I just googled? Why did nobody notice that? And why are there always problems with US companies?

One of our fellow Pandora community members has been murdered a few weeks ago.
It's terrifying this happened to someone of the community. And it's disgusting what BILD made out of it.

My condolences to the family and the people who knowed him. :(

Right now, I'm both happy and sad at the same time... happy that all the parts from Texas arrived and the memory chips arrived (so everything needed is here) and sad that we are still missing two simple text files :)
When you realize that the lesson to always share, request, and redundantly archive crucial data in as many different file formats as possible can be learnt from this incident, you realize that there is no need to be sad.

One of our fellow Pandora community members has been murdered a few weeks ago.

rest in peace jonai : |

For the German speaking guys a blog post from bildblog:
http://www.bildblog....-und-die-geier/

For all who don't understand german and might get iritated by these pics. He didn't even do cosplay. It was just a joke! totally riped out of it's contend!

Somebody should hack Bild and Dresdner Morgenpost

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I somehow never could quite forget this story and the guy. Some people might have felt similarly, so when I (lately, though it happened a while ago) learned the killer was found and sentenced, I thought I should share that. Also I feel I should mention that the only thing jonai apparently did wrong was being nice, and maybe too nice. So the victim blaming some newspapers excelled on was just as despicable and disgusting as it looked at first sight.
I don't feel like posting links to that sad story, but I also understand that some people might want to kow more, which you'll find if you google "Leipzig Jonathan Benjamin". Avoid everything "Bild", they aren't worth a damned click.

I don't seem to be able to find meaningful words to all that, but a thing I have on my mind at times seems to be close enough, so: It's not your children's fault they came into your life, so don't treat them like it was, instead: love them, because you fucking owe it to them and they deserve it.

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I somehow never could quite forget this story and the guy. Some people might have felt similarly, so when I (lately, though it happened a while ago) learned the killer was found and sentenced, I thought I should share that. Also I feel I should mention that the only thing jonai apparently did wrong was being nice, and maybe too nice. So the victim blaming some newspapers excelled on was just as despicable and disgusting as it looked at first sight.
I don't feel like posting links to that sad story, but I also understand that some people might want to kow more, which you'll find if you google "Leipzig Jonathan Benjamin". Avoid everything "Bild", they aren't worth a damned click.

I don't seem to be able to find meaningful words to all that, but a thing I have on my mind at times seems to be close enough, so: It's not your children's fault they came into your life, so don't treat them like it was, instead: love them, because you fucking owe it to them and they deserve it.
I googled that and came up with nothing useful unfortunately.
[doublepost=1529418885,1529418418][/doublepost]Nevermind I found it

Back