A small insight into my Mega Man collection (because some folks asked :P)

As I said before, when I take more pics, I'll post them to the thread again. For now, here's a picture that I took for skeezix's "Pics Of What You're Doing On Pandora?" thread on the other forum. :p

Pandora_-_Mega_Man_4.png

It's Mega Man playing Mega Man 4 on my Pandora. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Or, it's Mega Man mooning whoever is playing Mega Man 4 on your Pandora :D

i do like that poster, but its not what im asking for, so until Prometheus gives me a better reason to pull everything out of storage, i want pics of all of it

New pictures! These both show items that came from Capcom's official Mega Man Zazzle Store.

Mousemat.png

Firstly, we have a mousemat, using some promotional artwork from Rockman & Forte for the Super Famicom, with an added bit of "graffiti"-style outlining.

Magnet_Keychain_and_Badge.png

Secondly, we have a magnet, a keychain, and a badge, bearing the same design.

That's it for now.

wow, prometheus! thats a great collection you've got of megaman stuff! i really loved that custom mega man x guy and the pcb there, top serious megaman collector. really dig your pin collection too. i collect pins myself but nothing real specific, great stuff!

im glad to see that the game over and tss cd's got there to you. if i would have known you were that much of a mega man fanatic, i would have sent cd2, it starts with a pretty killer woodman track and i think theres other megaman tunes on there too. on all the different now youre playing with powar albums i've tried to do some megaman stuff because all of the music is so memorable. just recently we even added i think a commandoman cover to our live set, we try and do a little of everything, all eras up to and probably soon including some snes.

you can hit up the bandcamp if you want to hear more, ive been workin on it pretty nonstop for the past few weeks. 6 albums over at http://tempsoundsolutions.bandcamp.com if anybody's interested. i know im a newb and all, but i'll try and stick around on your forums and post a bit when i have time too. keep the pics coming. do you have the megaman lanyard pen with the floaty stuff in the water that i think it was game crazy was giving away as promotional items? i might have a few things here and there megaman related, i can take a look around if you want me to. more pics!!!

wow, prometheus! thats a great collection you've got of megaman stuff! i really loved that custom mega man x guy and the pcb there, top serious megaman collector. really dig your pin collection too. i collect pins myself but nothing real specific, great stuff!
Thankyou very much. :)

im glad to see that the game over and tss cd's got there to you. if i would have known you were that much of a mega man fanatic, i would have sent cd2, it starts with a pretty killer woodman track and i think theres other megaman tunes on there too.
They did indeed get here, and they get listened to on both my Pandora and my Nintendo 3DS (the latter of which shares the tagging info of recently-played MP3s via StreetPass, which is a bit of free promotion for you guys :lol: ). I guess that some folks followed the links to your site that I posted here?

I must be honest, I really liked the Mega Man tracks that are present on CD 1, anyway - it was very much appreciated. Thanks muchly. :)

just recently we even added i think a commandoman cover to our live set, we try and do a little of everything, all eras up to and probably soon including some snes.
Commando Man - good choice. I do love Mega Man 10's soundtrack a great deal, so it's good to see it getting some coverage!

do you have the megaman lanyard pen with the floaty stuff in the water that i think it was game crazy was giving away as promotional items?
I do indeed - it's one of my currently in-storage items.

i might have a few things here and there megaman related, i can take a look around if you want me to.
Thanks for the offer, but that's ok. :)

more pics!!!
It's funny that you should bump this and say this, because I actually had two new items arrive with me today. The pictures are below.

Fangamer_E-Mug.png

Firstly, the long-awaited E-Mug, from Fangamer. This picture doesn't do it justice (my camera was unhappy about its own flash, and blurred the picture a little bit in response to it) - in person it looks incredible, and worlds more amazing than the already amazing photographs shown on the Fangamer website. Apparently there was a delay on producing the matching coaster that was supposed to be included, though, and I've been told that that will be sent out soon.

Fangamer_Logo_Mega_Man-style_Badge.png

Included with the above was this badge. It was very difficult to take a good photograph of it (and I had to turn the flash off altogether in order to get a snapshot of it at all), as it is *incredibly* shiny and vibrant (and just as amazing-looking as the mug is), and the design is printed right on the metal. It's the Fangamer logo, displayed as though it were a boss from Mega Man 2.

That's all for now. :p

New arrival time again! This time the recently-released D-Arts Rockman X figure, by BanDai.

X_in_Box.png

Here he is, in his box, just after arriving.

X_on_the_Run_Snap.png

Shortly after unboxing, he thought he saw a bunch of Mavericks, and hid behind a stack of books.

X_with_the_Others.png

But a couple of the others who reside on my desk found him soon enough. :p

so apparently today is RockMan day.....what better way to celebrate then busting out the collection from storage?

Since when was today that? I must admit, that's the first I've heard of it. :p

Since when was such a day September 22nd, either? :blink:

If we're talking anniversary dates, the first game was originally released in Japan on December 17th 1987. December 17th is the only possible day that could ever be "Rockman Day".

Oh, it's a pun. Cute. :rolleyes:

Besides, everyone knows today is 69 day. *giggle*

:p

Heh, cute. I wasn't even aware of it, and it looks like I missed the first one (last year) as well.

@Alerino - But his birthday is December 17th, since that's when he debuted! :lol:

Back