A Call For People Who Can Test Gbax Apps

Hi,

I am currently putting the finishing touches to my game entry for the GBAX competition. It is a puzzle game for the GP2X, and I need some private beta testers.

PM me if you're interested, or for more information

Thanks,

Sam

I mostly gave #ifdef WIN32 version to mine testers, because all of them who has GP2X console had made brick of it.

//IMHO
if (we stick much on hardware) {we are not better than these PSP-lamers;}

I wish I could have gotten OidZone ready in time for this. I so would have done well. My Game ROCKS - literally! :lol:

I'm going to need testers in about a week or two.

berighteous said:
I'm going to need testers in about a week or two.
Gbax's deadline in some sort of ~38 hours, you meant week in your games' timespan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
Pencil down!
Uh? We still have about 24 houres left right? (A bit more I think, about 26)

My entry will be on the edge. The game idea hit me only this tuesday, so I'm kinda short on time. It's working already, but I need to fix some rough edges.

Daid said:
Sphinxter said:
Pencil down!
Uh? We still have about 24 houres left right? (A bit more I think, about 26)

My entry will be on the edge. The game idea hit me only this tuesday, so I'm kinda short on time. It's working already, but I need to fix some rough edges.

Speaking strictly for myself singular pencil, not the proctor. Didn't have time to do multiple levels much less a boss battle so I focused on a great single round and framework for several sequels. Hadn't touched the tuning since 23:53 on the fourth, played it for three battery changes, 26 hours more would not make a difference. Didn't know you could update your entry either, very nice touch that guys.

I sent final version a week ago. Now I'm trying to relax and preparing myself for a wave of good games from GBAX.

berighteous said:
What does the winner get?
http://www.gbax.com/2007/

1st place - A next-gen handheld of your choice (GP2X, PSP or DS) + $250 + accessories
2nd place - A next-gen handheld of your choice (GP2X, PSP or DS) + $100 + accessories
3rd place - A next-gen handheld of your choice (GP2X, PSP or DS) + accessories

I've got all new music to add to my entry now, and othe little updates. But wife is in the hosptial emergency twice in the last week so I'm way tied up in real life.

But as soon as GBAX entries posted, I'll have an update. Damnit, if only a couple more days :p

jeff

Back