A Call For People Who Can Test Gbax Apps

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I'm working on my GBAX entry; by rules, we're not allowed to post them publicly, but we _are_ allowed a few private testers. I know I could use a few more, and I bet some other folks could too.

If you'd like to help out, reply in this thread :) (Hope no one else did a similar thing yet)

Devs can come by and poach people as they see fit.

Rules:

1) If you're testing some app, you don't talk about it with anyone. (ie: Could give away details to other devs, which wouldn't be fair. But also, its rude to talk about private stuff with other people not in the private list of that app.)

2) you need to be able to actually test every day or two; no signing up and then buggering off for a week unannounced :) Naturally, things come up.. its not a job :) But we devs need help, and rapid turnaround helps a lot more than week-late when you've already moved ahead a few versions :)

3) If you can't keep up, thats okay; do the best you can.

4) You don't have to sign up; its okay -- we're all busy, and we all have our agendas. I'm just looking for a few people with too much free time. :)

(This doesn't include the couple people I already have in my mailing list, just need some additional blood :)

jeff

hi im quite new to the gp2x scene but very interested in new apps so count me in too

yeah... I guess I am one of those bastards with too much free time. Count me in skeezix!

swoop... pick us up like the vultures you are :D

Nah, best is probably to make a list or something. I am not sure if you want too many people to be testing and also, we are supposed to keep track of the development status as beta testers right? Then I guess it wouldn't be good if everyone is testing 10 different apps. Maybe dedicate everyone to a few different developers. We'll be personal beta testers ;-)

I randomly picked a few peeps here, thanks :)

But yeah, Devs -- feel free to just pick a few. I doubt there will be so many of us seeing this thread as to spam the poor lads, but if so .. those bove friends will only pick an app or two right? :)

jeff

If people need a beta tester, I am always interested.

I have both a MK1 and MK2, and run gmenu on the MK2.

Thanks.

I could help betatesting as well. Not that it matters but I home experience as betatester for pdamill, erightsoft and several other palmos developers. :D

What the hell, count me in as well. I got plenty of space on my SD CARD, and know programming as well, so sure, I'll help out a dev in need. I'm always on reading the forums, so PM me for my email addy.

DSR

Back