1Ghz Club, new badge

All the bling!

pandora-supporter-and-1ghz-and-dev.png

I didn't buy one. I just thought this badgething looks like the archivement system on ps3

All the bling!

pandora-supporter-and-1ghz-and-dev.png
Perfect. Now for people with more than 1, the first two badges should be displayed side by side.

I.e. the size of the user's avatar icon is adequate in size for four of the badges.

Behind the scenes it's probably 3 individual badges and 7 'combination' versions to juggle.

Sure, I'll take one, I'm unit #4.

I guess I'm curious as to why these aren't automatically added? Why wouldn't someone want the badge?

I think the badges would look better if they were more like the moderator badges, that way they would stack nicely if people had more than one. Consistent width of avatars and badges would make the boards look better overall, too. Lots of randomly sized images in the sidebar area looks a bit scrappy.

I think the badges would look better if they were more like the moderator badges, that way they would stack nicely if people had more than one. Consistent width of avatars and badges would make the boards look better overall, too. Lots of randomly sized images in the sidebar area looks a bit scrappy.

I agree. A little banner with the Pandora logo would look better.

Trouble is, I didn't want them to blend in and lose the appeal/effect. Might have to grab a screengrab of a forum post and experiment with what works. The badge images are easy to change, but somewhat less easy to assign. There might need to be a static image for each possible permutation of badges.

So that's: 3 + 1 + 2*2 ( I think ) different groups!

Trouble is, I didn't want them to blend in and lose the appeal/effect. Might have to grab a screengrab of a forum post and experiment with what works. The badge images are easy to change, but somewhat less easy to assign. There might need to be a static image for each possible permutation of badges.

So that's: 3 + 1 + 2*2 ( I think ) different groups!

Put some colours into them~ No blending in then. :D

Something like this I think would look nicer, and wouldn't eat up so much space and cause white-space for shorter posts

33yros2.png

...But have them with more metallic looking badge backgrounds, I don't have the metal swatches so had to use gradients but you see what I mean - Backgrounds more like Gadgetoids ones with a radial look

Last edited by a moderator:
regular pandora owner batch here please
nopompom.gif

And what is this supporter batch.... I donated about 100 euros once does that make me a supporter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back