Okay, so, it's 2013. Any new news regarding Craig's 1ghz preorders?

Well, what news do you expect?

Every now and then more units are being delivered to Craigs customers, based on the sales.

I'm still waiting for Craigs excessive marketing and sales improvement to speed that up, but I haven't heard anything about that from him yet.

Just got an E-mail from Jacquelyn she said it should hopefully ship this month.

It was a polite E-mail apologising for the delay, thanks Jacquelyn.

I am queue position #80.

Just got an E-mail from Jacquelyn she said it should hopefully ship this month.

It was a polite E-mail apologising for the delay, thanks Jacquelyn.

I am queue position #80.
Oh sound like they totally forget your queue position.

Hopefully your Pandora will come like she said. ;)

Does anyone have a clue as to how many 1 Ghz units remain in Craig's pre order queue?

Did ED ever get paid the money owed for the initial batch of 1 Ghz units shipped to Craig, there was a tax refund due to cover this IIRC?

When was the last time anyone reported actually getting a refund from Craig?

I was going to put this in ask Craig questions but thought it might be worth trying here first.

I noticed that... I was thinking craig has a skewed definition of 'in stock'

Inigo Montoya said:
"You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means."
- Neelix
33491493.jpg

this is starting to get a little depressing.... i feel like i have no options, the Pandora will take a long time to get here, and if i request a refund, which I'm considering greatly, it looks like it might take even longer, if your only #96 it might not be till summer when i get mine, and seeing how some people who per-ordered some 3 years ago and haven't received one just makes me feel less confident, I'm #144 by the way, someone raise my hopes... please ? :c

Well, if they have shipped #103 which someone claims Jaquelyn said, that's encouraging.

*sighs* And I'm 153. Aww, well. Let's hope I end up in a coma and wake up as it arrives since the wait is killing me.

well that helps.... i wonder if it will get here before or after my icontrolpad 2 :p don't mean to brag S:

EvilDragon have you received the addresses yet?, as I have been informed I am in the next batch by Jacquelyn.

Received mine today, Thanks.

Seems to be fully working with my 96GBs of data on my cards my old Pandora (600mhz) used.

Glad to be able to use a Pandora again, I have missed it quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back