wow what an exciting day of news

Hmm, I need to get a copy of that game...

Also, yay for the genesis emulator!

I just hope it doesnt turn out like the one for the dreamcast =/

smash posted on Apr 26 2003 said:
right, its awful. Not Seaman but the Genesis emulator for DC.
You ARE kidding, aren't you? The genesis emu for DC, at least, the one I've got is perfect, beacuse it's based on the one used on the sega smash pack. Still doesn't mean that any, other than about 5 games, of the 400 on the disc are any cop though...

Last edited by a moderator:
The genesis emulator for the dreamcast was perfect well with minor exeptions but over all ran most games amazingly well. I assume you are talking about the hacked smash pack which sega released. That was neat because it was acctually a genesis emulator for the dreamcast that was created by sega which is why it was so good. It was not exactly legal which is why it was such a big deal for emu sites to post links to it. However you seemed to be speaking poorly of a genesis eumlator for the DC so I assume that you are talking about some kind of legal homebrewemulator for the DC which I didn't try. Snes emulation on the dc sucks though and they are already almost at the same point as far as spped and what not on the GP32. Lets hope it can be surpassed and we can get an awesome snes emu.

hahahahaha, OK. There was this show on mtv called "the sifl and olly show". It was these sock-puppets...Its difficult to explain, but it was pure insanity, and i love it. My sig is from a song they did. Oh and the emulator im talking about is DC Generator, but maybe the copy i have is old or ALL my roms are bad dumps!? Its probaly just old...

Back