power rangers
and a hell of a lot more!!!!
B)

or maybe its a TI-83+ emu? :lol:

Fishbong posted on Apr 6 2005 at 08:07 AM said:
I know !!!!
It´s going to be a FURBY emulator !!!!
furby_black_big.jpg

Why else should it be called the F- Day? Besides i have proof of that: Here´s a screenshot from the early development phase:
furby2.gif

:) :D :p :lol: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) B) :ph34r:
my avatar is the best furby ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i'm gutted as i was a signed up beta tester, donated a chunk to Rlyeh as well so i thought if there was a beta out i would get a copy but apparently not !

And by the way, a furby ???? How old are ya ! ;-)

I´m nineteen, but love to make juvenile jokes.
Or were you referring to DemonStar´s Avatar? Its so little and pixelated, i can´t recognize anything :p .

Yeah i was talking about Demonstars avatar, a furby ?!?!

Do like your Kirby one !! Someone on a forum i go to has a brilliant one, his avatar looks like a broken link to a graphic, but then Kirby comes on and breaths it in and walks off.

psj3809 posted on Apr 7 2005 at 11:20 AM said:
Yeah i was talking about Demonstars avatar, a furby ?!?!

Do like your Kirby one !! Someone on a forum i go to has a brilliant one, his avatar looks like a broken link to a graphic, but then Kirby comes on and breaths it in and walks off.

A kitten stole one broken link in avatar I saw... But he was punished accordingly:

whitelines.gif

Kittens are bad, m'kay?

lets hope whatever the emu is, it is the most stable one rlyeh has has produced so far without the bugs which have made his fsmsand fmsx ones crash frequently

psj3809 posted on Apr 7 2005 at 02:17 AM said:
Yeah i'm gutted as i was a signed up beta tester, donated a chunk to Rlyeh as well so i thought if there was a beta out i would get a copy but apparently not !

And by the way, a furby ???? How old are ya ! ;-)
furbie.jpg

;)
Im 16 btw

Winterkid posted on Apr 9 2005 at 01:39 PM said:
Oh NO!  Furby's addicted to Dr. Pepper!  It's stripped the skin right off of him!
I stepped on it and all the things holding it's fur on broke so I took it off

and I don't have any Dr Pepper right now so Im sad but my mommy might buy some if she doesn't get called into work and Im drinking chai so its okay

EDIT: In which I (and in my defense, apparently GPZigi) are stupid enough to fall for an April Fools' joke.

On April 13th.

TandeM posted on Apr 14 2005 at 01:25 AM said:
Let's perpetuate the rumor mill a bit at shall we?

Not THAT again!! I thought everyone knew that was a stupid joke! Oh my, people will spread anything :rolleyes:

Back